LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey does anyone have a pressure switch adjustable or not adjustable set at 160 psi 4 sale in good condition and at a good price.... im runnin my setup at 145 and it isnt performing good so im upping the psi im running a 3/4 hp 100% duty blowjax compressor so it should be able to handle it and im running aim valves right now so they can only handle 160 psi the front of my car takes 130 psi to lift i have to go through 2 compressor cycles to raise the front fully so i want to up the psi until i go scuba,nitrogen or CO2...hit me up pm or on this thread...pics of my towncar will be up soon just installed new ball joints and bigger top brackets so it doesnt sit crossmember. it sat so low that the crossmember supported the whole car when it was fully down there was no tire bulge and when i drove it, the car would drag crossmember on every bump cause of no shocks in the front its pretty bouncy but who cares as long as it dont drag everywhere i kinda like my stabilizer bars so i dont think ill drag em off...peace

garrett

garrett

·
Registered
918 Posts
Originally posted by theoglean@Aug 7 2003, 02:29 AM
hey does anyone have a pressure switch adjustable or not adjustable set at 160 psi 4 sale in good condition and at a good price.... im runnin my setup at 145 and it isnt performing good so im upping the psi im running a 3/4 hp 100% duty blowjax compressor so it should be able to handle it and im running aim valves right now so they can only handle 160 psi the front of my car takes 130 psi to lift i have to go through 2 compressor cycles to raise the front fully so i want to up the psi until i go scuba,nitrogen or CO2...hit me up pm or on this thread...pics of my towncar will be up soon just installed new ball joints and bigger top brackets so it doesnt sit crossmember. it sat so low that the crossmember supported the whole car when it was fully down there was no tire bulge and when i drove it, the car would drag crossmember on every bump cause of no shocks in the front its pretty bouncy but who cares as long as it dont drag everywhere i kinda like my stabilizer bars so i dont think ill drag em off...peace

garrett

garrett
I can sell you the 175psi ones for $25 shipped.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Aug 7 2003, 04:35 PM
whats the amp load rating on them?? thread size?? pigtails or terminals??
20 amp
1/8 npt
terminals

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
my valves are only rated at 160 psi will they be able to handle 175 psi?

·
Registered
3,515 Posts
fernando...
is that 175psi switch adjustable or not?

thanks in advance

Robert

·
Registered
918 Posts
Originally posted by I Drag A55@Aug 8 2003, 01:53 PM
fernando...
is that 175psi switch adjustable or not?

thanks in advance

Robert
Its pre-set. Not adjustable.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts