LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[attachmentid=257737] 100 spoke daytons, perfect condition (PERFECT). 17 by 7. Standard offset, double stamped 235/55/17 vogues. I purchased them brand new and paid $2700.00. Had them on my car for only 2 months and then took off the wheels and tires and they have not been used since. The tires have ZERO wear on them and the rims have no blemishes, sratches, dings, dents, basically they are just like brand new. :biggrin: Feel free to call me anytime at 916-349-2222. If im not in then leave a message with your name and your area code and phone number. I want $1500.00 firm.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
stamp pics? they kinda look like boulevards

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will take some photos of the stamps and also provide the serial numbers on all 4 rims. More than welcome to contact Dayton wire wheel after I post the serial numbers and verify.I will post the photos later on around 8 pm

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You should be able to see the outside lip stamp. I will post serial numbers and take some photos of the stamps.937-236-8000 is the phone number to Dayton wire wheels after i post the serial numbers they said anyone is more than welcome to call them to verify. Thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
HEY FELLAS THIS IS JARRID FROM ROLLERZ ONLY SACRAMENTO CHAPTER.JUST HERE TO LEND SOME HELP TO MY GOOD FRIEND AND I AS A ROLLERZ ONLY MEMBER CAN VOUCH FOR THESE WHEELS THESE ARE REAL DAYTONS DOUBLE STAMPED AND ON REAL VOGUES AND HAVE VERY VERY FEW MILES ON THEM.THESE WHEELS AND TIRES HAVE BEEN VERY WELL CARED FOR AND ARE AT THE UPMOST CONDITION BESIDES GETTIN THEM STRAIGHT FROM DAYTON AND OUTTA THE BOX.SO HAPPY HUNTING ON ANY WHEELS OF THIS SIZE AND TYPE YOU WONT FIND A CLEANER SET OF LIKE NEW DAYTONS AND VOGUES FOR SALE.LATER HOMIE SIX OH FROM ROLLERZ ONLY HERE IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF SACRAMENTO!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Damn if I could find someone to buy my brand new 17spoke rev mccleans and Vogues I would get these damn rims wont tuck in the back. Any Trades considered

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by jarrid60chevimp@Aug 30 2005, 12:31 AM~3717167
HEY FELLAS THIS IS JARRID FROM ROLLERZ ONLY SACRAMENTO CHAPTER.JUST HERE TO LEND  SOME HELP TO MY GOOD FRIEND AND I AS A ROLLERZ ONLY MEMBER CAN VOUCH FOR THESE WHEELS THESE ARE REAL DAYTONS DOUBLE STAMPED AND ON REAL VOGUES AND HAVE VERY VERY FEW MILES ON THEM.THESE WHEELS AND TIRES HAVE BEEN VERY WELL CARED FOR AND ARE AT THE UPMOST CONDITION BESIDES GETTIN THEM STRAIGHT FROM DAYTON AND OUTTA THE BOX.SO HAPPY HUNTING ON ANY WHEELS OF THIS SIZE AND TYPE YOU WONT FIND A CLEANER SET OF LIKE NEW DAYTONS AND VOGUES FOR SALE.LATER HOMIE SIX OH  FROM ROLLERZ ONLY HERE IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF SACRAMENTO!!!!!!!!!!!
How many threads do you need to sell these wheels? lol. I counted three alone on the first page of the Classifieds! Wassa Jarrid. :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts