LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you all think about 17" wire wheels with vogues on a 84 coupe de ville with hydraulics? I haven't got the wheels or dros yet, i want to know if i'll be able to hop on them (nothing major a few inches) and three wheel on them without fucking shit up. i like the look of the bigger wires but still want to get dros. any opinions?

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Most people on here wont like it but I think they look ok my friend has a cadillac truck with that size looks real good, and he also has three pumps, only thing I would worry about is replacing them tires after wearing them out, there spendy.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by big_dog401@Dec 31 2003, 05:49 AM
man don't even think about it go for 20's
i was thinking about 20s" but two thing came to mind: too big will fuckin rub and wires on a coupe de ville with no vogues!!! hell no.

·
Registered
57 Posts
for the love of jebus dont do that, if u have hydros put smaller ones on like 14 or 13 somethin that is reasonable and common.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yea that would work if you run standards no problem. I was about to run the sam combo on my 79 Lac. I'm gonna stay with my 14's though. Gotta have some vogues wall on there.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
are there more benefits to rollin smaller rims, like hoppin better or three wheeling better compared to a 17" rim?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts