LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where can i find some 1/25th scale 17" gold wire wheels??

want ones like this

thanks in advance

Last edited by stigs106 at Dec 2 2003, 01:20 PM

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
you canot get 17" inch wires. i realy dont think it matters what they say the size is, but the look big. go to www.hoppinhydros.com and go to products, rims. they have 20's and monster 24's in chrome and gold spoke and in other patterns. i hope could help ya out..

·
Registered
64 Posts
i think that pegasus is coming out with some by january. not on the site, but at the store... im not sure, but im going down there some time this week, ill tell you guys

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do any companies do wire wheels in smaller scales???
like 1:43 or anything like that????????

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is that from revell? is thee a website that i can get it from or jus search for it?

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
dont worry i found it nice one cheers again

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
how much??? ship to uk??? got paypal??? sorry to blast a load of questions at ya :cool:

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
that revell impala's wheels are two different sizes though. smaller in the front...bigger in the back. so you'll need to buy two kits to get all four the same size. or just buy my extra set ;)

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Dec 7 2003, 12:57 PM
that revell impala's wheels are two different sizes though. smaller in the front...bigger in the back. so you'll need to buy two kits to get all four the same size. or just buy my extra set ;)
they diff sizes ?? ohh fuck , i didnt know that ay , lol thats probly why my 94 sits on a lean lol

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by 64_impalas+Dec 6 2003, 10:51 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (64_impalas @ Dec 6 2003, 10:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--1ofaknd@Dec 7 2003, 12:57 PM
they diff sizes ?? ohh fuck , i didnt know that ay , lol thats probly why my 94 sits on a lean lol[/b][/quote]
yep, it's prolly more like 18's in front, 20's in rear. i've got the wheels and i'm not needing them, if somebody wants em'.

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by stigs106@Dec 7 2003, 05:01 PM
how much?? which size?
I've got the set that comes with the impala...2 smaller one's, and the two larger ones for the back. I'd have to dig em' up and see what kind of shape they are in before i give a price. PM me.

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Ok, i found em. There is some glue on the tires but i can soak them in some CSC before i give em to ya. PM me for a price. :biggrin:

The ones on the left are the smaller ones.

Last edited by 1ofaknd at Dec 8 2003, 09:58 AM

1 - 19 of 19 Posts