LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHO SELLS THEM AND HOW MUCH ARE THEY AND WHAT BRAND ARE THE I AM LOOKING FOR THE ONES LIKE REMINGTON OFFERS IN THE 155/80/13

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Bagged_Conti@Sep 29 2003, 08:30 PM
You mean shaved whitewall? :dunno:
i mean the factory made wide whites not the ones done at someones shop

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Bagged_Conti@Sep 30 2003, 02:57 AM
The only ones ive ever seen in my area were at a shop, they only had them in 15" and they had 4 left. he wanted $250 each.
ok i know i have seen them i nlowrider but i haven't looked for awhile i am looking for 175/70/14

·
Registered
546 Posts
As far as I know factory produced wide whites are no longer avalible. Your right about remington making dem, but not any more. Im in Ohio & I looked for them everywhere, even called cats in fla & cali. Tire stores up here dont know shit about lowridin, it took them a week just to find 175/70/14s in a regular white wall.
There are still ways to get them. Cooker tire makes all kinds of fat whites but I think theyre all polyester construction(not good for every day drivers). Plus theyre hella expensive, even more than vouges. I'd rather save my $$$ & buy some 5.20's for 100 a set if that was the case. Just go with the shaved lowrider magazine whities & save yourself alot of headachs. PEACE

·
Registered
124 Posts
Only one i ever knew was Remingtons, i had true 13" 1.2" ww that they made and were the shit. not shaved, tha only thing i like shaved is the thing between a womans legs, ya na mean. If they are made in 14" which i think they are, somebody probalbly might have em in a warehouse that at one time bought an over amount. I think there great for show, but for a street ride terrible 4 the 3wheelin. peace out...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts