LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am looking for tires and all the tires say 5'' to 6.5'' rim width the highist i seen i have 14 7 will they fit?

·
The Hard Road
16,761 Posts
Originally posted by havok@Aug 6 2003, 05:37 PM
i am looking for tires and all the tires say 5'' to 6.5'' rim width the highist i seen i have 14 7 will they fit?
This coming from Mr. Dayton himself, you don't even know what tires to run?

Riiiiiiiiight...

Jeff

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wroooooooong.... can't a friend use my computer and ask a ?, he was scared to put them on untill his ? was ansewred.because when he went to get them yesterday tha idiot told him they wont fit on 14-7.besides the point i have ran differant tires at differant times.so next time you want to talk shit find out facts first Michelin Man.

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by unfunkyufo+Aug 7 2003, 04:30 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (unfunkyufo @ Aug 7 2003, 04:30 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--havok@Aug 6 2003, 05:37 PM
This coming from Mr. Dayton himself, you don't even know what tires to run?

Riiiiiiiiight...

Jeff[/b][/quote]
YA YA YA....JUST ANOTHER LOST TEENAGER

·
\m/ WTF? FTW! \m/
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by havok@Aug 7 2003, 10:52 AM
Wroooooooong.... can't a friend use my computer and ask a ?, he was scared to put them on untill his ? was ansewred.because when he went to get them yesterday tha idiot told him they wont fit on 14-7.besides the point i have ran differant tires at differant times.so next time you want to talk shit find out facts first Michelin Man.
IF YOUR "FRIEND" HAD A QUESTION WHY DIDNT HE JUST ASK YOU, I MEAN YOU ARE THE MAN RIGHT?

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i did tell him and he did not want to hear it so i said put up a? on my computer so we walked in my house and did so. now what is everybodys problem all tha people on this site needs to get outdoors for a day and quit worrying about everyone else's shit.

·
\m/ WTF? FTW! \m/
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by havok@Aug 7 2003, 02:00 PM
i did tell him and he did not want to hear it so i said put up a? on my computer so we walked in my house and did so. now what is everybodys problem all tha people on this site needs to get outdoors for a day and quit worrying about everyone else's shit.
LOL, ..............................................NEWBIE :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
\m/ WTF? FTW! \m/
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by havok@Aug 7 2003, 02:06 PM
yea my friend is not me you punk ass bitch
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Sorry to upset you Jr, but you must be a moron, because if you new anything about anything, your "friend" wouldnt have to get on here and ask questions.

But obviously your friends think you are dumb because they dont listen to you.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no the tire shop would not mount them if he got them there. i have 185 75 14 on my shit now becase i would have had to order 175 70 14, but i did not want to wait so i could not show him on mine. i dont need tires i got new ones in july. they told him they will not fit on his rims so if they told you this on your first rims what would you think? all of you keep saying iam an expert when have i ever said that i was a tire expert?so he came to my house and asked me and he was going with the tire expert at the shop asshole.do you want to know what else i did yesterday ?now is this okay with all of you net nerds.

·
\m/ WTF? FTW! \m/
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by havok@Aug 7 2003, 02:39 PM
now is this okay with all of you net nerds.
YEP THATS ME, I NEVER WORKED ON A CAR IN MY LIFE. I'M JUST A NET NERD.

·
\m/ WTF? FTW! \m/
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by havok@Aug 7 2003, 03:33 PM
never said you never worked on a car stop making shit up.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

HOW OLD ARE YOU?????????????????????????????????

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i am 23 how old are you and what does it matter i will out work you in tha garage any day.

·
\m/ WTF? FTW! \m/
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by havok@Aug 7 2003, 11:02 PM
i am 23 how old are you and what does it matter i will out work you in tha garage any day.
HAHA, well if you must know I am 28, and I doubt you will ever out work me in any garage on any level, weather it be suspension, body, or hydraulics. So dont get mad or be sad, go practice and shut up.

·
Registered
24,209 Posts
Originally posted by WaitingForTheSun+Aug 8 2003, 10:10 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (WaitingForTheSun @ Aug 8 2003, 10:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--havok@Aug 7 2003, 11:02 PM
HAHA, well if you must know I am 28, and I doubt you will ever out work me in any garage on any level, weather it be suspension, body, or hydraulics. So dont get mad or be sad, go practice and shut up.[/b][/quote]
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts