LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Fleetline King
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
EVERYTHING IS NEW OR REBUILT,FRONT TO REAR.
CAR HAS A 216 ENGINE CONVERTED TO A 235 OIL PRESSURE SYSTEM, TRIPLE CARB SET UP, OPEN DRIVELINE,82 MALIBU REAR END,56 CHEVY TRUCK TRANS, 2 PUMPS,3 BATTS,FB/SS,ROSE-BEIGE VELOUR INTERIOR, FACTORY STYLE WOOD-GRAIN,14X7 100 SPOKE RIMS, 5.20'S,TRUNK UPHOLSTERED,CHROMED MOTOR, UNDERSIDE WIRE BRUSHED AND PAINTED BLACK.
ACCS:

GM GAS CAP,GM VENTSHADES,GUIDE FOGLIGHTS,GRILLE GUARD, WRAPAROUNDS,PULLDOWN,BACK UP LIGHT,REAR WIPER,BANJO STEERING WHEEL.

MORE PICS TO COME.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Jason,
Say it an't so bro. The ride looks tight. I hope you have another project worthy of you getting rid of this one. Good luck on the sale and any new projects.
I have a question about your hood. Any problems with the hood hinges sagging to where they start to rub on the fender?

Tony

·
Fleetline King
1,158 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
************ BREAKING NEWS, THIS JUST IN......... MIGHT CONSIDER TRADE + CASH FOR 62-4 IMPALA 2DR ,NICE GOOD DRIVER,NOT A BUCKET OR FLINSTONE CAR, ALSO FOR A 37 CHEVY 4DR, GOOD DRIVER OR BUILDER.

·
Registered
10 Posts
:cool: HE IS THE SAME GUY THAT DID MY 48 FLEETLINE THAT IAM SELLING I DONT HAVE THE TIME TO GET THE REST OF THE CAR DONE THAT HE DIDN'T GET DONE THATS WHY IAM SELLING IT . IT LOOKS NICE :cool:

21 - 40 of 43 Posts