LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 1947 Fleetline German Helmet that i am selling for $10k. It is in very good condition no rust on floorboards or trunk there is a little on the door post and corner of a couple of doors but that will be taken care of when body work is done. it is at the body shop right now it hasnt gotten started yet so now i have changed my mind. It is still 6volt and runs very strong the motor is a 235 nothing wrong with it. the interior is in very good shape too dont have to be redone unless you would want something different. I have three pics of it but i have been trying to post pics. but cant if someone is interested i will send you pics. then if you can do me the favor and post them up that would be cool. all the chrome, windows and trim are off the car but fenders and everything are still on. I can still get the body and paint done but i will want $14k for it and if you would want it done let me know because you can pick your own color. chrome and polishing have not been done yet and would need to be but all is in good shape as in not all dented up. the bomb has all og parts wraps, fogs, spotlight ect. So again $10K for the bomb and yes i am open to TRADES but NO projects and needs to be worth what i'm asking Thanks. I am located in San Jose ca. my # is (408) 661-5128. I know how every one hates when there are no pics, I do too but i realy dont know how SORRY
Do you still have this 1947?

21 - 21 of 21 Posts