LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1947 Lincoln club coupeSome also call it a business coupe many refer to this year as a zephyr as wellBeautiful rare findStarts right up and sounds greatAll original been in CA for the last 40 years or soCLEAN CA CAR NO RUSTVery nice example of a Lincoln club coupeHydraulic factory power windowsAll original Comes with extra set of wheels and tires and some extra spare partswas painted many years ago by previous owner in "Lincoln dove grey" and interior was also re doneOriginal flat head V12Manual transOriginal 6 voltMotor in great shape generator was rebuilt, rebuilt carb.Original wheels , hubcaps and rear skirts are not on car but will be includedThe wheels and tires on the car are a spare set that will go with the carCar has always been stored in doorsHas been parked indoors in CA for the last 30-40 years or soNice original car very hard to find if you are looking for an amazing original classic that has been in nice dry sunny CA for about the last 40 years this is the oneCar needs some minor finishing, the antenna is not installed, the original wheels will need new tires, has a crack in the windshield and a very small crack in one of the small 1/4 glass windows. Fuel tank and tons of maintenance has been done the brakes feel greatCar is currently registered on Non Op and parked indoors in the garageAll fees have been paid up to dateVery Rare car there are many continentals out there but very hard to find clean club coupes. Car is in amazing shape for being 70 years oldClean CA. title in handI can also provide many more pictures if needed was only able to list 24 picturesI have a few videos as well as a ton more pictures wont find another one like thisThe wheels pictured on the car will also go with the car as well as some spare trim pieces and emblems, car also has the original jackThe car is being stored in Fallbrook, CA. 92028 about 20 min from my home in carlsbad CA. 92009I am willing to help with any shipping arrangements at buyers expense. But i am willing to ship anywhere and will do what i can to help cordinate

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1947 Lincoln club coupesome also call it a business coupe many refer to this year as a zephyr as wellBeautiful rare findStarts right up and sounds greatAll original been in CA for the last 40 years or soCLEAN CA CAR NO RUSTVery nice example of a Lincoln club coupeHydraulic factory power windowsAll original Comes with extra set of wheels and tires and some extra spare partswas painted many years ago by previous owner in "Lincoln dove grey" and interior was also re doneOriginal flat head V12Manual transOriginal 6 voltMotor in great shape generator was rebuilt, rebuilt carb.Original wheels , hubcaps and rear skirts are not on car but will be includedhe wheels and tires on the car are a spare set that will go with the carCar has always been stored in doorsHas been parked indoors in CA for the last 30-40 years or soNice original car very hard to find if you are looking for an amazing original classic that has been in nice dry sunny CA for about the last 40 years this is the oneCar needs some minor finishing, the antenna is not installed, the original wheels will need new tires, has a crack in the windshield and a very small crack in one of the small 1/4 glass windows. Fuel tank and tons of maintenance has been done the brakes feel greatCar is currently registered on Non Op and parked indoors in the garageAll fees have been paid up to dateVery Rare car there are many continentals out there but very hard to find clean club coupes. Car is in amazing shape for being 70 years oldClean CA. title in handI can also provide many more pictures if needed was only able to list 24 picturesI have a few videos as well as a ton more pictures wont find another one like thisThe wheels pictured on the car will also go with the car as well as some spare trim pieces and emblems, car also has the original jackThe car is being stored in Fallbrook, CA. 92028 about 20 min from my home in carlsbad CA. 92009I am willing to help with any shipping arrangements at buyers expense. But i am willing to ship anywhere and will do what i can to help cordinate$28500

1 - 4 of 4 Posts