LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1950 chevrolet 4 door for sale. Car has never been touched! Located in Whittier, CA area. Car has never been lowered, piped, repainted. All stainless trim is located on the outside, along with bumpers, bumper guards, o.g. door panels with stainless trim, dash is complete with radio, gauge cluster, ashtray, lighter, and clock. Car is painted light blue and the interior (seats) are clean with a dark blue/light blue color pattern. Engine is original single manifold 216 engine. Car is ready to be piped, lowered and slapped with some white walls! Let me know if anyone is interested. PM me. I'm asking $5500 or best offer.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
where is whittier bro i never seen that one
i live in south whittier

what is your reason for selling it
does the radio work?
do the wipers work?
3 on the tree?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm actually in La Mirada, but I know everyone knows Whittier. I'm selling the car because I also have a 49 Fleetline I want to start restoring and I don't have the space/time for a 3rd car. Radio light comes on and the speaker works as well. Column shift/3speed. Never tried the wipers. Car does start. I just had the carb rebuilt.

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by BiGAl@Aug 9 2005, 02:03 PM~3571546
I'm actually in La Mirada, but I know everyone knows Whittier.  I'm selling the car because I also have a 49 Fleetline I want to start restoring and I don't have the space/time for a 3rd car.  Radio light comes on and the speaker works as well.  Column shift/3speed. Never tried the wipers.  Car does start.  I just had the carb rebuilt.
i'll get the word out for you man
what kinda work do you do yourself?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts