LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YOU WILL NEED TO HAVE SOME PLACE TO STORE THE VEHICLE. I HAVE IT FRAMED OFF RIGHT NOW, WILL POWDERCOAT THE FRAME, FOR 1/2 THE COST. ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE RIGHT NOW FOR THE BODY IS FINISH THE PATCHES IN THE FLOOR. EVERYTHING IS THERE, AND IF IT IS OFF THE CAR, IT HAS BEEN POWDERCOATED. I HAVE ONE BOX LEFT TO THE POWDERCOATERS. NOT LOOKING TO GET MUCH BACK, LOOKING TO GET $3K FOR THE CAR, I WILL TRADE FOR A DAILY DRIVER OF EQUAL VALUE. OR WILL GIVE YOU THE CAR, PLUS SOME EXTRA MONEY, LETS TALK ABOUT THIS. TOO MUCH SHIT TO LIST ON HERE. I CAN TOW IT TOO YOU, FOR TRADE OR BUY IT, NEGOTIATE THE PRICE FOR SHIPPING

MY BUILD

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Oldchevys11@Feb 7 2010, 12:48 AM~16536590
location?
IT'S COMING BACK TO FLORIDA IN ABOUT 6 MONTHS EITHER WAY, BUT CAN COME EARLIER FOR A NICE DAILY

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
DO YOU HAVE A ACTUAL PIC OF HOW IT LOOKS LIKE AS WE SPEAK? OF ALL 4 CORNERS. LOOKS LIKE A NICE PROJECT.

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ALL THE PICTURES ARE IN THE POST TOPIC I STARTED UNDER MY BUILD. THE CAR IS OFF THE BODY ON A STAND, FRAME IS DONE WAITING TO GO TO THE POWDER COATER. 4 LINK SYSTEM, I REALLY SHOULD KEEP THIS, FOR WHAT I GOT IN IT, I WOULD BE LOSING ABOUT 2K AS IT SITS RIGHT NOW

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
Good luck on the sale!!!

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by WstSideLincoln@Feb 8 2010, 07:01 PM~16551844
Good luck on the sale!!!
THANKS DOGG, TOO MANY PROJECTS, JUST INHEIRTED A 75 JEEP CJ5 THAT I NEED TO BUILD FOR MY BROTHER IN LAW

·
RESPECT IS EVERYTHING
40,199 Posts
:mad: WTF

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by BIG DIRTY@Feb 8 2010, 07:34 PM~16552177
THANKS DOGG, TOO MANY PROJECTS, JUST INHEIRTED A 75 JEEP CJ5 THAT I NEED TO BUILD FOR MY BROTHER IN LAW
MAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
TELL YOU WHAT. I JUST SEEN SOMETHING I WANT PRETTY BAD, WILL LET THE CAR GO FOR $2500 THAT IS WHAT I PAID FOR IT. SO LET ME KNOW, IF IT IS IN FLORIDA, I WILL BRING THE CAR TOO YA. ANYBODY IN THE VA AREA, I GOT IT IN A STORAGE UNIT, FEE IS $180 FOR A 20 X 30 STORAGE. DROP THE MONEY OFF, GIVE YOU THE KEYS, AND PAY THE RENT FOR AN ADDITIONAL MONTH

·
2GUNZ
28,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
NOT THAT ONE, BUT THERE ARE A COUPLE THAT YOU GOT THAT I BEEN LOOKING AT, MIGHT TALK TO YOU ABOUT THAT

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.