LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ASKING $2400.00(or best offer)
Good runinng 6cyln engine and a good working tranny. 1951 Chevy 2-door Styleline De Luxe project car. I am listing this ad for my uncle. Check the vin number to determine any other info you may need. Car is an Automatic. Motor and tranny are in good working condition. Car does run but will need some work to make it road worthy, such as it will need brake work. My uncle did say he put new brake pads but it may need bleeding. My uncle also said the gas tank will need cleaning. Doors need adjusting, doors need door panels, needs window seals, headliner needed also. Front bench and rear bench seat are in good condition. He said he has the bumpers and they will also go with the car. He said the floors and frame are good. Overall the car is pretty solid considering the age, but it will need some body work and interior work as well. car is being sold as is with no warranty. Shipping to be paid by the buyer. I have listed this ad to the best of my knowledge, if you have any questions please feel free to email me. Located in Texas
[attachmentid=264412]
[attachmentid=264413]
[attachmentid=264414]
[attachmentid=264415]
[attachmentid=264417]
[attachmentid=264418]

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts