LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 147 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aight people gots to compare what people think are 2 of the baddest cars eva made,which would you rather have 57 belair or 58 impala rag?id take both.but really if I had to choose id take the 57.but hopefully ill have both one day lol.

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
I had both at same time 57 rag was driver 58 rag in peaces project car I sold 57 kept 58 LOL

·
HARBOR AREA MAYER
6,183 Posts
57 rag

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
58 always bn my fav

·
Registered
790 Posts
57 RAG:cool:

·
Registered
113 Posts
nineteen MUTHAFUCKEN five-seven homeboy !!! Yesterday, today, and tomorrow. (q.) is the 58 gorgeous?.......(a) oh fuck yeah!. The 58 has some real expensive factory correct accessories like the Foxcraft skirts, Dinsmore compass, and Trailmaster spotlights, just to name a few, that happen to bring in big $$$$$$$$$ but the lines on a seven is like no other, just stare at the quarter panels! What other ride best represents the USA? (q) who first came out with the first FUEL INJECTION on a chevy, and first to come out with the LEVEL AIR PACKAGE? (a) 57. We all have to study up on Anthony Fuentes,"SEVEN TEASE". At a good lowrider function we will catch a couple clean bad ass 58's rags but how often do see 57's on droulics, skirts, booty kit on 13x7's real D's?.........(a)...... Not too damn often.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
58 rag for me, over the 57. but would rather have a 59 rag more then 57 or 58

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Ok I have had all 3 rag 57, 58, 59 rags at the same time and I would say 58- Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Classic
59 too. Thats why I got all 3 rags hard to decide. 58-59 drive way better i think .

·
Daily Dreamin
7,845 Posts
Aight people gots to compare what people think are 2 of the baddest cars eva made,which would you rather have 57 belair or 58 impala rag?id take both.but really if I had to choose id take the 57.but hopefully ill have both one day lol.
I would get the 57 rag. 58's are ok but I think they are bad luck. Read too many stories about them flipping off of trailers and getting stolen

1 - 20 of 147 Posts