LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale 1957 chevy belair /150/210 4 door . motor does run.has 3 speed on the tree. car looks good and would make bad ass low rider. Will take $1000.00 cash or trade for Hydraulic set up.or what ever you have to trade.call 214-821-9765 ask for Alex (car is in Dallas Tx )

·
Registered
795 Posts
i got 4 pumps coils 3 set of cylinder 2 switch boxes everything u need for 4 pumps setup all prohopper but u bring car to tampa fl

Attachments

·
Registered
140 Posts
Originally posted by demintedvisions@Sep 8 2005, 02:22 PM~3777338
i got 4 pumps coils 3 set of cylinder 2 switch boxes  everything u need for 4 pumps setup all prohopper    but u bring car to tampa fl

I DONT KNOW WHATS WORSE WITH PEOPLE LIKE YOU

THE NAME demintedvisions
Car Club: www.aggressive-nature.com
OR THE FACT THAT YOU ACTUALLY THINK SOMEONE WOULD TRADE YOU A CLASSIC CHEVY (EVEN A 4 DOOR) FOR THE JUNK YOU JUST POSTED UP, I HAVE THROWN AWAY BETTER PARTS. :uh:

·
Registered
795 Posts
Will take $1000.00 cash or trade for Hydraulic set up.or what ever you have to trade.call 214-821-9765 ask for Alex (car is in Dallas Tx ) do u see that u dumb motherfucker eat a dick *** u aint got shit u never get shit u broke motherfucker mind ur buisness whats wrong with prohopper bitch player i got more valuable shit sitting in my garage then u got anywhere so shut the fuck up

1 - 7 of 7 Posts