LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i decided to put it up. 58 2 door hardtop. runs and drives great. fresh rebuild 283 and fresh rebuild turbo 350 both have less then 200 miles on them. all steering, suspension, brakes, rearend, driveline, heater system, rebuilt or new. all the lights work including the dash and interior. new trunk floor and floor pans replaced. car is solid just needs body work and paint and interior redone. have all trim and some extras. have visor in good shape but not mounted on the car. asking 16k for it. not interested in any trades unless its a running 64 drop. first pic is how the car looks now.

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Originally posted by fullsize67@Jan 23 2010, 03:12 AM~16383281
well i decided to put it up. 58 2 door hardtop. runs and drives great. fresh rebuild 283 and fresh rebuild turbo 350 both have less then 200 miles on them. all steering, suspension, brakes, rearend, driveline, heater system, rebuilt or new. all the lights work including the dash and interior. new trunk floor and floor pans replaced. car is solid just needs body work and paint and interior redone. have all trim and some extras. have visor in good shape but not mounted on the car. asking 16k for it. not interested in any trades unless its a running 64 drop. first pic is how the car looks now.

BAD ASS HOMIE G/L W/S

·
Registered
329 Posts
Originally posted by fullsize67@Jan 23 2010, 01:12 AM~16383281

how bout a 65 rag ?? ;)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts