LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a 1958 Chevy Nomad for $2500OBO I have other projects so i just don't have the time and need the room so heres the info on it, it is an OG 348 Level Air model. It does not have the Level Air setup, motor or trans. It is sitting on a canadian frame that was blasted and painted, the front and back suspension was blasted and powder coated black with new ball joints and bushings, KYB shocks with front disk brakes and OG power steering. The hood, fenders and four doors bodywork is already done and blocked for paint(the hood and fenders never had any dents or rust). The only bodywork needed is the quarter panels and tailgate. All the inner bed pans and back fold down seat have been blasted and powder coated black, I have both front and back seats they need to be reuphosltered, new carpet kit I have all the stainless and chrome potmetal for the car and trust me it's alot of chrome. I have alot of more parts for it, it's just too much to list, It's only missing a few parts but it's a tight builder if interested just hit me up (661)212-9831 or(661)299-5327
pics:
http://s433.photobucket.com/albums/qq57/surcal58/58%20Nomad/

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
TTT...for a solid 58 :thumbsup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts