LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 289 Posts

·
Registered
16,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m putting my car up for grabs. Plain and simple I am now looking for something different. I love this car, but I have been looking at 62 Verts lately and have decided that will be more than likely next project. Unless I see something else that catches my eye. The car is fully functional, with older 305, all lights work, front disk brakes and power steering off a 80s Malibu, Slam bags with Zenith pumps, OG lacquer paint blah blah blah, look at the flicks. The car is not perfect, it does have chips since I drive it and what. Open for trades. PM if your are interested,

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
how $$$$

·
Premium Member
15,658 Posts
I WOULDN'T SELL IT FOR A 62 RAG, BUT GOOD LUCK CHE, HOPE YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT BRO :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Ya keep that shit, I would never sell that for a rag unless it was a 59 or a 58. ;)

·
Registered
8,206 Posts
Originally posted by CHE1@Oct 6 2007, 09:04 PM~8945015
I’m putting my car up for grabs.  Plain and simple I am now looking for something different.  I love this car, but I have been looking at 62 Verts lately and have decided that will be more than likely next project.  Unless I see something else that catches my eye.  The car is fully functional, with older 305, all lights work, front disk brakes and power steering off a 80s Malibu, Slam bags with Zenith pumps, OG lacquer paint blah blah blah, look at the flicks.  The car is not perfect, it does have chips since I drive it and what.  Open for trades.  PM if your are really interested,  Lets make the Price 35k Or Best Offer..

Deezamn! It must be nice to put up a clean ass muhthafuckin 58 forsale. I couldn't do it, but, I've never owned a 58 before :dunno: Good Luck On The Sale homie.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thats a beautiful 58, I'd keep it. I'm also looking for a 62 rag.

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
YOU GOT MORE PEOPLE TELLING YOU TO KEEP IT, THEN WANTING TO BUY IT...GET THE HINT CHE!!!!!!!!!! KEEP IT FOOL...

·
Registered
305 Posts
58-59 ht's are worth about the same as 60-62 convertibles dollar wise ....but its a toss up though what you would rather have~somethings hold higher value to certain people~some people wouldnt trade there 61 ragg for anything! and some people would never trade a 58 or 59 for any 60+ ragg.
it all depends on what the person realy wants its all flavor and what your addicted too~lol

and rite about now i cant decide on this 61 or that 58

·
-394 CUSTOMS-
8,553 Posts
Originally posted by SIXONERAG@Oct 7 2007, 02:11 PM~8947937

is this car for sale?? i have someone who will buy it if it is.

1 - 20 of 289 Posts