LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
IT`S A GOT 2 59`S RAGS AHEAD OF IT
DUKES CAR CUB, IS PRE-54 CARS.
I CAN`T BE DUKE IN A 58. THAT`S WHY THESE ARE AT THE END, JUST BOUGHT A 36 RAG. THAT`S GOING IN FRONT OF MY 42 -37- 39 RAGS.
THIS CAR WILL SIT, SOMEONE WILL MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN`T REFUSE, THEN IT WILL BE GONE. IT`S SAD, BUT THAT`S HOW THIS WILL END.
59`S IVE OWNED FOR YEARS, SO THEY STAY

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
IT`S A GOT 2 59`S RAGS AHEAD OF IT
DUKES CAR CUB, IS PRE-54 CARS.
I CAN`T BE DUKE IN A 58. THAT`S WHY THESE ARE AT THE END, JUST BOUGHT A 36 RAG. THAT`S GOING IN FRONT OF MY 42 -37- 39 RAGS.
THIS CAR WILL SIT, SOMEONE WILL MAKE ME AN OFFER I CAN`T REFUSE, THEN IT WILL BE GONE. IT`S SAD, BUT THAT`S HOW THIS WILL END.
59`S IVE OWNED FOR YEARS, SO THEY STAY
I didnt know that. A 36 rag and a pair of 59s is pretty impressive. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Get me some info , where car located ? When can I check it out ?

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
hell his car looks like it went to NAM also and got blown up by an IAD!

·
Registered
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Not on eBay....some one buy it?
EBAY PULLED THE SALE STATING IT WAS UNDER THE "WRONG HEADING" IT WAS LISTED AS "PARTS" SINCE IT WON`T DRIVE.
BUT SHE WANTS IT UNDER THE CAR SECTION, THAT`S BETTER FOR ME, CAUSE UNDER THE "PARTS" SECTION, I WAS GETTING CLIPED $375.00 IN "VALUE FEE"
UNDER THE "CARS SECTION" I HAVE TO PAY A $150.00 FLAT FEE.
BUT THIS MIGHT BE MY EXCUSE TO HOLD BACK ON IT. GUYS HAVE SHOWN INTEREST IN IT, BUT THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY 58`S 4 SALE THAT ARE NOT SELLING, AND THAT ONLY BRINGS THE PRICES DOWN.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.