LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I`M NOT GOING TO BUILD THIS, TOO MANY OTHER THINGS IN FRONT, NEED THE SPACE , AND $$$$
ALL THE IMPORTANT CONVERT ONLY PARTS ARE THERE. TOP RACK IS NOT RUSTY, DECKLID IS NOT RUSTY. HAVE A MINT OG PAINT FRONT CLIP FOR IT, ALOT OF SIDE SIDE TRIM, INTERIOR TRIM, JUST PICKED UP A FRONT SEAT WITH REAL NICE CHROME SIDE TRIM!
ALL TAGS STILL ON IT. CLEAR 58 VERT TITLE
CASH? MAYBE A PART GLASSHOUSE TRADE?
PM ME PICS OF WHAT YOU GOT, DON`T NEED ANY OTHER TRADES ONLY 75/76 CAPRICE "LANDAU". NO IMPALAS, OR CAPRICE "CLASSICS" MUST BE AN ALL ORIGINAL CAPRICE LANDAU , OR ALL CASH OFFER STRAIGHT OUT

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I`M NOT GOING TO BUILD THIS, TOO MANY OTHER THINGS IN FRONT, NEED THE SPACE , AND $$$$
ALL THE IMPORTANT CONVERT ONLY PARTS ARE THERE. TOP RACK IS NOT RUSTY, DECKLID IS NOT RUSTY. HAVE A MINT OG PAINT FRONT CLIP FOR IT, ALOT OF SIDE SIDE TRIM, INTERIOR TRIM, ALL TAGS STILL ON IT. CLEAR 58 VERT TITLE
CASH? MAYBE A PART GLASSHOUSE TRADE?
PM ME PICS OF WHAT YOU GOT, DON`T NEED ANY OTHER TRADES ONLY 75/76 CAPRICE. NO IMPALAS, MUST BE ORIGINAL CAPRICE, OR ALL CASH OFFER STRAIGHT OUT
:wow::cool:

·
Registered
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw your new add on eBay and got really excited when I saw the buy it now price...but then read your description, lol. I thought the auction was for the whole car, lol:cool: TTT
sorry about that, but egay wants me to list it as a whole car, even when it`s not, i`ve listed it with a buy it now price, just to have the sale pulled, because i didn`t have it in the car section.

·
HITTIN "TOP" SWITCHES
797 Posts
TTT

·
Registered
10,330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i can also do a original 37 thru 39 master deluxe 4 door as trade also
but it needs to be all original

1 - 20 of 55 Posts