LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1959 Chevy Impala Convertible Project

5K views 25 replies 6 participants last post by  Mr Minnesota 
#1 ·
My buddy has this 59 impala convertible conversion for sale. it looks 100% like a rag has a rag frame and was built right has no motor or trans has a wonderbar radio og GM continental kit skirts and a few other things this conversion was done correctly and appears to be 100% authentic hes asking 20,000 and considering what they have been going for recently its a hell of a deal.

See less See more
#4 ·
Originally posted by lone star@Aug 7 2005, 05:15 AM~3555535
man i dont know, . 20gs????
wonderbar is worth 1000
og continental kit is worth 2k

this one in the pic sold for like 18k i think

Attachments

#8 ·
this one sold for like 17k on ebay if im not mistaken RUSTY AS FUCK

Attachments

#9 ·

Someone on here bought this one and i know the owner was asking 30k and he was pretty firm on it and it had some rust in the floor and trunk but it drove like a champ

#10 ·
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Aug 7 2005, 09:24 AM~3555597
this one sold for like 17k on ebay if im not mistaken RUSTY AS FUCK
Yup I remember that one. It was in Nebraska, Probably pulled it from a Cornfield or some shit..Look closely and you'll see the Doxen Slopping of some Yellow Corn Niblets that came from under the 59. :biggrin:

#17 ·
Originally posted by lone star@Aug 7 2005, 12:28 PM~3555948
shit you aint broke. got rolexs and guns and a bubbletop. im a broke xray tech gotta work 3 jobs just to make any money
Kenny+xray=nice

Kenny+xray job+xray job+xray job+OT=mini baller

64rag-kenny=baller wad

kenny+baller wad=59rag money

59ragproject-59ragmoney= start from scratch.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

#21 ·
Originally posted by lone star@Aug 7 2005, 06:43 AM~3555625
rich mans car....but how much is a cutter car really worth
well the guy that has it is an honest man i honestly think 95% of people wouldnt know its a cutter but this guys an honest guy and disclosed it and is more than fair price considering what some r going for i mean hes throwing in a kit a grille guard skirts and a wonderbar radio. If i had th money i would buy it and no one would ever know :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.