LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posting this for a buddy, Selling his 1959 impala project. All the sheetmetal work is done. Not a conversion. A real rag, that had real rust, and was really fixed. Needs bodywork and paint. a good start for a great car. Has had floors, trunk floor quarters fixed. All the trim comes with the car. Has seats front and rear. Seat trim. the only thing the car needs is what is reproduced(wiring, misc bezels, lenses interior kit etc.)
The does not com ewith an engine. But one can be provided If the person wants to pay the full $25,000. AND AGAIN THE CAR IS NOT MINE. SELLING FOR A BUDDY. IF YOU ARE SERIOUS I WILL FORWARD YOU HIS NUMBER AND YOU CAN WORK IT OUT. Here are some pics....We all know what a 59 impala looks like so im showing pics of the work...

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I want it !!! Get at me with all the 411!!!

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
is this one of Jims?
yeah its one of jims.

I'll tell you what, that fucker is a peice of shit. Dude does 59 4dr conversions. Everything about him is fuckin fake. surer hes gots tons of 59rag parts that he wont sell, and a couple legit 59rags too. but hes a lier and a theif and i wouldnt trust him at all. youd be lucky if you get the same car thats in the pic, if its even a real rag to begin with. I saw about 8 "real rags" that were just 4drs cut !!!

dude went to russia to get a mail order bride and came home with nothing, whats that tell ya?!!?? fuckin ******* has a fuckin pregnat pig that lives under an abandon swimming pool. kids and worker look like they hooked on meth. ripped me off for 6g !!!

·
NO MORE BS
9,545 Posts
yeah its one of jims.

I'll tell you what, that fucker is a peice of shit. Dude does 59 4dr conversions. Everything about him is fuckin fake. surer hes gots tons of 59rag parts that he wont sell, and a couple legit 59rags too. but hes a lier and a theif and i wouldnt trust him at all. youd be lucky if you get the same car thats in the pic, if its even a real rag to begin with. I saw about 8 "real rags" that were just 4drs cut !!!

dude went to russia to get a mail order bride and came home with nothing, whats that tell ya?!!?? fuckin ******* has a fuckin pregnat pig that lives under an abandon swimming pool. kids and worker look like they hooked on meth. ripped me off for 6g !!!
:drama: Sorry to hear you got ripped off bro

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
pete how do u really feel?
For real don't hold back, I can co sign everything he said.........been to his place many times and listened to all the stories then when it came down to actually doing work it was garbage and all the promises he made were a fuckin joke.

Sorry to fuck up your thread for selling Jims junk but please next time you see him tell him jeremy said "fuck you Jim don't tell me how to strap a car to the trailer"

Oh good luck with your sale of this crooks shit

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
For real don't hold back, I can co sign everything he said.........been to his place many times and listened to all the stories then when it came down to actually doing work it was garbage and all the promises he made were a fuckin joke.

Sorry to fuck up your thread for selling Jims junk but please next time you see him tell him jeremy said "fuck you Jim don't tell me how to strap a car to the trailer"

Oh good luck with your sale of this crooks shit

for reals...

I would talk to the dude (i should say listen) for hours on the phone, talkin bout, your car dont scare me, i can fix anything, no problem etc etc and any time i'd bring up my car, he'd change subject, takin bout hes the guy that had the full floors made off his model, how i should use a corvette frame and drivetrain etc... basically wasting time...probably charging me for it !!! He said that he'd keep a record of all hours worked on car. dude supposedly spent over 40 hours seperating some quarters off a rear clip and when i questioned his book, it only had 60 hrs total. he told me he had over 100 billable hour. so where are the other 40 hrs? man fuck him... talkin bout buildin 100k cars, yet needs my depsoit so they dont turn his electric off...nice... dude said that he cut out my trunk floor and installed floor outta 60, nope... when I picked up car, my og floors were still in it. maybe that was the "missing' hours? fuck him. dude cut out floor under gas pedal, after i told him to only work on rear of car, i was gunna do floor myself, and he cut out on both side of factory seem, the patch panels wont have the seam, so it'll look butchered. he sandblasted rockers...why? and dude tried to keep my extra sheetmetal that was cut off rear clip...i can keep going

when we said fuck it, we're commin to pick up my car, dude went in the house and wouldnt come out till we left. I told him that I was gunna slander his name anychance I got, and thats what im gunna do. I dont doubt that hes gots a couple 100k in cars n parts, but I dont trust his ass, and im gunna warn anyone that deals with him and tell them my story. he had plenty of chances to make it right, but choose not to. what comes around goes around.

you can tell Jim, that Pete from buffalo says "FUCK YOU !!!" karmas a bitch...and i know where you live...
:machinegun::machinegun::machinegun::guns::guns:

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
I wonder if thats a factory seam under that wing trim... surface rust on the top, none anywhere else?

Im not callin a dude a liar (well maybe i am) but I saw many 2 dr hardtops cut at the seams all the way aound and the rag tub, tops of quarters placed in... just sayin, buyer beware...

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
allmost looks like it was a 2dr ht with paint dividers and the wings were white?

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
allmost looks like it was a 2dr ht with paint dividers and the wings were white?

Im just gunna throw this out there, but the same guy, Jim, told me that none of the convertibles came 2 tone from the factory...

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
JIM TOLD ME THAT THIS CAR WAS RE- REAR CLIPPED CUZ OF AN ACCIDENT ? NEVER SAID IT WAS A CONVERSION, NEVER SAID IT WASNT! CAR WAS RE-CLIPPED !!!! GET THAT RIGHT !!!!! LOL

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.