LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What’s up guys coming to you from the CHI. I join a few years back never really posted anything was looking more for ways and ideas to get my project going. I started really getting it moving the last few months. I am deciding to post because I want to get feed back and ideas to get sh&t done. Will post a few picks of car. Thanks in advance for everyone’s help.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A19958B5-D22A-4265-91A6-B1D47044EED1.jpeg

here is one photo repaired driver side fin. It was all rotted out. Just use to adding photos. I’m I have a ton. Will add how the car looked before I got started.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Repaired inner structure ( wheelwell innertub)

once I had that straightened out welded quarters on. Need to grind welds and sand and epoxy primer until ready for body work still have a long way to go. Anyone have a good method to grind welds...let me know

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hope by next weekend I put in the rear floor section. Once I fix one parts looks like the part behind or next needs to be fix too. By the time I’m done all metal will be new on the car...lol
Hoping that everything will go well with this build, keep us posted with the progress.
Will do thanks for checking in

1 - 12 of 12 Posts