LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Ive had a few solid days of building, I made a good amount of progress on a few builds. The idea behind this 60 impala was the story you hear a lot when someone pics up their first classic low low. This is that car that the old guy around the block has had in his garage for years. He has taken care of it as best as he could. As much as you have hassled him he never wanted to sell it to you cause it was his baby. Finally you get him on a good day and he decided to sell it to you. You decide to just throw some fresh paint on it. Clean up the interior, Freshin up the suspension, and add some wires of course. Then you ask your homie that works at the local hydro shop to hook you up. From there its ready to cruise. Give me some feedback!!!!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
NICE! I like the story behind this build. Clean and simple. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks peeps. I got it foiled and cleared. Hopefully it will be done this weekend.

·
Registered
276 Posts
this build is awesome... i like the story behind it too... i think you just inspired a few people!!

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone. This one has been fun. Its gone together pretty well so far. Except for my finger and the interior tub almost becoming one :biggrin:

·
Registered
17,100 Posts
Originally posted by drnitrus@Sep 28 2006, 05:34 AM~6261868
Thanks everyone.  This one has been fun.  Its gone together pretty well so far.  Except for my finger and the interior tub almost becoming one :biggrin:

LMFAO! Hate when that happens.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by pokey6733@Sep 29 2006, 02:05 AM~6269013
lol, yeah, me too.

I while back I had an interior tub "become one" with my elbow.......don't ask.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I wont....but I could just imagine.

What makes it worse is I picked up some zip kicker from Ryan, and shit if your not careful your fucked, that zap a gap dries instantly one it comes in contact with the kicker.

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok finished this one up. I had the same trouble on this one as with my 59, I could get the body/interior/chasis to came together right. It was a real pain in the ass. The quarter windows were really a painto foil too. But I got it all together. Feedback/comments are welcome!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts