LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am selling a strapped x frame that needs finishing needs to be sand blasted again make me an offer i will post pics asap i am in az also have a for 9 in narrowed for it and another one for the guts also all the suspension parts
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
on the frame and suspension parts yeah i will post pics when i get a chance i am at work, probaly tomorrow if u read the post i said i will post pics when i get a chance :cheesy:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
536 Posts
Originally posted by montecarlo1987ls@Dec 6 2008, 01:40 PM~12353734
on the frame and suspension parts yeah i will post pics when i get a chance i am at work, probaly tomorrow if u read the post i said i will post pics when i get a chance :cheesy:
DO YOU STILL HAVE THE FRAME??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
455 Posts
Originally posted by RUSTY FIERRO@Apr 5 2009, 02:54 PM~13489547
DO YOU STILL HAVE THE FRAME??
"fotos por favor "
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
still have this for sale open to trades
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,631 Posts
Originally posted by montecarlo1987ls@Jun 14 2010, 02:55 PM~17783836
still have this for sale open to trades
Ok so u said back n December of 08 that u would post pix "2 maro"
and the frame needed sand blast I'm guessing dew to rust!



Sooooooo here we are June 10!!

Still no pix!
I'm guessing still needs to b finnished!!
and prolly rusty as fuk!!!


If I'm wrong on n e of this!!!!!!!!



:biggrin:
$$$Post pix r it didn't happen$$$
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,631 Posts
Originally posted by montecarlo1987ls@Dec 6 2008, 01:03 AM~12351279
i am selling a strapped x frame that needs finishing needs to be sand blasted again make me an offer i will post pics asap i am in az also have a for 9 in narrowed for it and another one for the guts also all the suspension parts
Dec 6th 1 am



Topic resarector :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by dunk420@Jun 14 2010, 02:58 PM~17784386
Ok so u said back n December of 08 that u would post pix "2 maro"
and the frame needed sand blast I'm guessing dew to rust!

Sooooooo here we are June 10!!

Still no pix!
I'm guessing still needs to b finnished!!
and prolly rusty as fuk!!!
If I'm wrong on n e of this!!!!!!!!
:biggrin:
$$$Post pix r it didn't happen$$$
hey i did post pics in another topic i started also if u want come get it and its about in the same condition as it was back then i give u a good deal if u want it i remember u called and we talked over the phone i will post some in this topic
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
its rusty but i got a guy who can blast it for around a 100 bucks here locally
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by dunk420@Jun 14 2010, 02:58 PM~17784386
Ok so u said back n December of 08 that u would post pix "2 maro"
and the frame needed sand blast I'm guessing dew to rust!

Sooooooo here we are June 10!!

Still no pix!
I'm guessing still needs to b finnished!!
and prolly rusty as fuk!!!
If I'm wrong on n e of this!!!!!!!!
:biggrin:
$$$Post pix r it didn't happen$$$
u talk a lot of shit bro thts all i see :mad: :mad: :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
first 350 takes it want it the fuck out of here
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,631 Posts
Originally posted by montecarlo1987ls@Jun 14 2010, 05:52 PM~1778536 luga!!

Real name wes r wesly r chacktaw cuz he's Indian!

He is best known for his 1939 mercury cugar #1 off the assy line!!
That car is a fist place trophy every show!
Don't think he will sell that one so for now don't ask!

Said he would like to get as close to 0
u talk a lot of shit bro thts all i see :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

Not talkn shit just wanted pix and price and I was gona buy this at one time but it sure wasn't 350 then!!! Thanks fer pix and price! TTt for a good deal!! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
TTT!!! :biggrin:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top