LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FORSALE 1961-1964 X-Frame "Full Show"

The frame is off a 1963 Impala; however it will fit 1961-1964 (all models) with an exception of a station wagon. The frame was finished last Oct 2006, and has been sitting in my garage ever since. It is a Canadian X-Frame, which was completly wrapped all the way around (front to rear), with an exception of the front interior sides. The frame has been completely molded, and block-sanded to a smooth mirror-like finish. You will not find a ripple! I spent a lot of money to have it done correctly from prep to paint; you will not be disappointed.

Frame Wrap-Jason Fleming at WESTSIDE CUSTOMS in Hillsboro, OR

Paint/Body Work-Aaron Vickery at VICIOUS CUSTOM AUTO FINISHES in Portland, OR

House of Color- Silver Base
- Mini-Flake
- Candy Apple Red w/violet and magenta patterns (Silver Pin Lines)

Pin Striping/Silver Leafing-Mitch Kim in Portland, OR

The frame was painted and cleared, which I then had it re-block sanded. I then had it pin striped and silver leafed. It was then re-cleared again to ensure that you could not feel or see the any of the pinstriping or leafing; it is all under the clear. NO SHORT CUTS!!

I have over $7000.00 into the frame alone; so WHY am I selling it? I was building this for a 1961 Bubble-Top; however I am putting that car aside for a 1959 Impala. I can always get another frame built for my bubble-top. Nobody has ever seen this frame out, so you could have Aaron Vickery paint your car to match it, or take advantage of the bodywork and frame wrap to give you a head-start on your own ideas and SAVE you some money$$$ You can always re-paint it at minimal cost! The frame is in Puyallup, Wa (Seattle area); however I live in both Seattle and Spokane so I can help you with the shipping if it makes sense.

Here is the cost breakdown, which you will see that it adds up quickly!!!

Wrap-$1800.00
Mold & Paint-$3500.00
Silver Leaf & Pin Stripe-$1400.00
Re-Clear, Wet Sand, & Buff-$1400.00

Total Invested-$7100.00

Asking $4500.00

(206)-799-7134 ask for Mark
UCE Tacoma, Wa

·
DAVIDSIMPALAS
3,520 Posts
that frame will fit a wagon all the frames are the same 61-64 except conv.

wagons , 2dr ,4 dr use the same frame , i have a 2 dr frame under my wagon with no modifications , unless its due to the battery rack you have mounted , other than that it will work :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
thats a beauty of a frame good luck in sale bro ttt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts