·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
61 IMPALA AUTO 283 V8
50K ORIG MILES,ORIG OWNERS MANUAL 2 ONERS
POWER SEAT,STEERING AND BRAKES,ALL ELECTRICAL WORK
TUNED UP
NICE FRAME,TRUNK,DECENT BODY MOST WORK HAS BEEN DONE,NEEDS 1 FLOOR PAN..RUNS DRIVES NICE,ALL GLASS GOOD
PROBLEM WITH REVERSE..WORKS WHEN IT WANTS TOO? ALL FORWARD GEARS WORK FINE\\

BOUGHT ANOTHER CAR MUST GO $1500 CASH
LOCATED IN CT

i HAVE A TON OF PICS INCLUDING UNDER BODY EMAIL ME
[email protected]

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Car is still for sale and currently registered,I started repairing some of the minor rust thru spots,and Im replacing the thermostat gasket today..bout to get some sheet metal and patch the front right driver floor..looking ot get $2000 at this point seeing how its registered now and Im fixing all the little stuff that takes the most time
I have tonssssssssssssss of pics under the car and all around
thanks
Rob
ill post more later

would take cash with trades such as:lap tops,indash tvs/dvd combos,car tvs,cd players,amps subs etc

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry bout the 90 a box that was for my tint ad..car is located in southington Connecticut 06489 I patched the front fenders up..like to get $1600 as is right now,seeing how ive put more $$ into it,easily im into the car for $2500 no lie..must go hit me up

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
good price ahh!! shouldnt got my hydro installd could of traveld brought home!! :tears:

·
Banned
1,305 Posts
4 doors are only good for parts cars, and 2000 is alot to pay for a parts car

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ok..2 doors are also more expensive..usually rotted..so $1600 is more than fair.esp for a v8 power optioned complete impala

1 - 20 of 29 Posts