LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE 2 61 IMPALAS IM SELLING. ONE IS A VERT AND THE OTHER IS BUBBLETOP.

THE VERT HAS ALL THE VERT STUFF INCLUDING A BACK SEAT(NOT PICTURED) TOP RACK IS IS DECENT CONDITION. THE HEADER BOW IS KINDA ROUGH BUT I HAVE ANOTHER THAT GOES WITH. GOOD DOORS DECENT FENDERS. THERES NO ENGINE AND TRANS. IT NEEDS FLOORS AND THE TRUNK FLOOR. THE ROCKERS ARENT THAT BAD BUT NEED PATCHES HERE AND THERE. THE TAGS ARE ALL INTACT AND IT HAS A TITLE IN MY NAME..

I HAVE THE REMAINDER OF A SOLID 61 4 DOOR PARTS CAR. RUST FREE ROCKERS, SOLID INNER AND OUTERS, THE WHOLE REAR CLIP WITH A PERFECT UPPER AND LOWER TRUNK FLOOR. AND GOOD WHEELHOUSES. AND A GOOD TRUNK LID, BUMPERS, AND A GRILLE GUARD. I ALSO HAVE 2 FLOOR HALFS THAT GOE WITH IT AND A FEW BRACES.

THE BUBBLE HAS ROCK SOLID QUARTERS. GOOD ROCKERS. THE FLOOR WAS PREVIOUSLY PATCHED WITH ANOTHER FLOOR. IT HAS THE SEATS AND ALL THE GLASS AND TRIM. THE DOORS ARE VERY NICE. IT HAS A 283 BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE CONDITION. HAS A CLEAR TITLE.

OUT OF THE 2 CARS AND THE PARTS A PERSON COULD MAKE 1 SOLID VERT OR 2 NICE PROJECTS. OR MAKE A VERT CONVERSION IF THATS YOUR CUP OF TEA.
THE FIRST $12,000 CASH TAKES EM. I WONT SPLIT OR SELL PARTS. ALL OR NOTHING.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
4,271 Posts
Originally posted by kandychromegsxr@Feb 8 2010, 09:36 PM~16554775
:0  :0
x5 :0

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Originally posted by 815moto@Feb 8 2010, 08:48 PM~16554159
I HAVE 2 61 IMPALAS IM SELLING. ONE IS A VERT AND THE OTHER IS BUBBLETOP.

THE VERT HAS ALL THE VERT STUFF INCLUDING A BACK SEAT(NOT PICTURED) TOP RACK IS IS DECENT CONDITION. THE HEADER BOW IS KINDA ROUGH BUT I HAVE ANOTHER THAT GOES WITH. GOOD DOORS DECENT FENDERS. THERES NO ENGINE AND TRANS. IT NEEDS FLOORS AND THE TRUNK FLOOR. THE ROCKERS ARENT THAT BAD BUT NEED PATCHES HERE AND THERE. THE TAGS ARE ALL INTACT AND IT HAS A TITLE IN MY NAME..

I HAVE THE REMAINDER OF A SOLID 61 4 DOOR PARTS CAR. RUST FREE ROCKERS, SOLID INNER AND OUTERS, THE WHOLE REAR CLIP WITH A PERFECT UPPER AND LOWER TRUNK FLOOR. AND GOOD WHEELHOUSES. AND A GOOD TRUNK LID, BUMPERS, AND A GRILLE GUARD. I ALSO HAVE 2 FLOOR HALFS THAT GOE WITH IT AND A FEW BRACES.

THE BUBBLE HAS ROCK SOLID QUARTERS.  GOOD ROCKERS. THE FLOOR WAS PREVIOUSLY PATCHED WITH ANOTHER FLOOR. IT HAS THE SEATS AND ALL THE GLASS AND TRIM. THE DOORS ARE VERY NICE. IT HAS A 283 BUT I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE CONDITION. HAS A CLEAR TITLE.

OUT OF THE 2 CARS AND THE PARTS A PERSON COULD MAKE 1 SOLID VERT OR 2 NICE PROJECTS. OR MAKE A VERT CONVERSION IF THATS YOUR CUP OF TEA.
THE FIRST $12,000 CASH TAKES EM. I WONT SPLIT OR SELL PARTS. ALL OR NOTHING.

:wow: :0 :wow: :cool:

·
STILL IN DA GAME
51,349 Posts
Originally posted by chapsss88@Feb 8 2010, 11:59 PM~16556450
Put a tarp over them PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
X2 :biggrin:

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Damn!!! Great ass price :eek: I need to stack some chips and add some dip :cheesy:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by chapsss88@Feb 9 2010, 12:59 AM~16556450
Put a tarp over them PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!
I was hoping for a quick sale so I didnt have to. :biggrin: snow came in last nite before I was able to get back to the shop. Sorry. :cool:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ill get some up close pictures of the roof and the grille guard, etc. I have a lot of people asking. Theres is no rust in the roof at all. And I have all of the windows and window frames and trim for the bubbletop. just not all the side trim. I have some and its didnged up.

·
Registered
3,230 Posts
Originally posted by 815moto@Feb 9 2010, 01:11 PM~16560776
I was hoping for a quick sale so I didnt have to.  :biggrin:  snow came in last nite before I was able to get back to the shop. Sorry. :cool:

where are you located??

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Mannie Fre$h@Feb 9 2010, 01:18 PM~16560835
where are you located??
45 mins south of chicago. my shop is in crest hill, near joliet, bolingbrook.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by sand1@Feb 9 2010, 01:44 PM~16561024
shippings the killer
not really, where are you? I can getem to cali for about $1600 $1800 depending on the route and the dates.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts