LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to lil and here is what I have for sale. It is a 62 bel air wagon. Is has air ride with 2 switches. The front of the frame was reinforced on the bottom. The car has no RUST except for a very small hole on the tailgate. The hole is about 1/2 inch by 2inches maybe. The interior is kinda rat rod style. I have the door panels, but they need redone. I just redid the dash this summer and everything works except for the turn signal cancel. It has a 327 with 350 turbo. The car runs excellant. The car is satin black with wide white walls and red wheels. The motor has new plugs, wires, distributor, and gear drive. The air ride is driven by an onboard BELT DRIVEN compressor, not some cheap electric one. I recently got a 62 ss convertible, and I don't need both cars. The tires are in new shape, and the body has MINIMAL dings on it. I have an extra right front fender to go with it because there is a dent on the corner of the fender and it would be easier to replace it then fix it for me. E mail me at [email protected]. The car is in CHEYENNE, WYOMING. 90 miles north of DENVER. I am open to trades, but nothing with hydros. I CAN'T POST PICS FOR SOME REASON, SO IF YOU E MAIL I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE CAN TRY IF THEY WANT. THANKS

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
READ THE WHOLE POST!!!! NOT ABLE TO UPLOAD THEM, SO EMAIL ME AND I WILL SEND THEM LIKE I ALREADY HAVE TO A COUPLE PEOPLE!!! WOW.

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
pics. since your new here these fools get mad when you dont post no pics. ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know, but I have sent these to at least 7 people that said they would post them. I don't know why it won't let me. I'll keep trying.

·
Premium Member
58,442 Posts
Originally posted by bdussyg@Nov 15 2008, 03:30 AM~12163480
I know, but I have sent these to at least 7 people that said they would post them.  I don't know why it won't let me.  I'll keep trying.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Obviously it needs interior, it was built as a rat rod type car. I have the door panels. It is pretty dusty in the pics because it has been in my shop since I got my new 62. It runs great, but the motor does leak a little bit of oil. It needs re gasketed, that's all. It is a super straight rust free car ( except for small hole on the tailgate. Complete project cars like these are going for 3k everywhere. This is a small project at best. The air ride was a little over 6k. I got the car around 2 years ago, and the kid showed me the reciepts from some shop down in phoenix. They did a really good job. I also have some CALIFORNIA BLACK PLATES that go with the car if the price is right. I was told they are the original ones from back in the day for this car. Not for sure though. I am looking to sell it, and or take a partial trade. I just don't want anything with hydraulics please. Interested in Monte carlo's, trucks, duallies, enclosed car hauler's, some vw's or a motorcycle also. Let me know what you have and where you are. Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SOMEBODY TRADE ME SOMETHING!!! Not interested in anything with hydraulics. Looking for an enclosed trailer, motorcycles, etc. Thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I guess nobody wants a clean wagon?? Any trade offers??? Put some wires on it and there's your lowrider. 9 grand and I can deliver it for a reasonable fee.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts