LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1962 Chevy Biscayne *same body ad the impala* for sale complete and ready for your next project or parts car... The car has a straight 6 with 3 in the tree ( manual shifter ) car is complete with just a few flaws floor pan needs replacing driverside fender needs to be replaced. The car was running as a daily driver until 4 or 5 years ago when i had to put it in the garage to sit. Motors top end was rebuilt and ran very strong. i cant fix it up like i would like so i want it to go to a good place. hit me up if you interested 281 832 1415 name is matthew or you might know me as lurch. MAKE AN OFFER.... WIll accept all reasonable offers or trades....

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
Sorry to burst your bubble homie but that's about a $800.00 car, tops!

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
Originally posted by LurchPP@Sep 7 2010, 07:00 PM~18510328
I have a 1962 Chevy Biscayne *same body ad the impala*
um.. only from the firewall forward...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Originally posted by LurchPP@Sep 7 2010, 07:00 PM~18510328
I have a 1962 Chevy Biscayne *same body ad the impala* for sale complete and ready for your next project or parts car... The car has a straight 6 with 3  in the tree ( manual shifter )  car is complete with just a few flaws floor pan needs replacing driverside fender needs to be replaced. The car was running as a daily driver until 4 or 5 years ago when i had to put it in the garage to sit. Motors top end was rebuilt and ran very strong. i cant fix it up like i would like so i want it to go to a good place. hit me up if you interested 281 832 1415 name is matthew or you might know me as lurch.  MAKE AN OFFER.... WIll accept all reasonable offers or trades....

$525 CASH

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 1962 Chevy Biscayne same body ad the impala for sale complete and ready for your next project or parts car... The car has a straight 6 with 3 in the tree ( manual shifter ) car is complete with just a few flaws floor pan needs replacing driverside fender needs to be replaced. The car was running as a daily driver until 4 or 5 years ago when i had to put it in the garage to sit. Motors top end was rebuilt and ran very strong. i cant fix it up like i would like so i want it to go to a good place. hit me up if you interested 281 832 1415 name is matthew or you might know me as lurch. MAKE AN OFFER.... WIll accept all reasonable offers or trades....

I'll Give you $2000 cash for it!!

Hit me up 5202512069

1 - 20 of 20 Posts