LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1962 Chevy Impala 2 door...Please forgive me if my lowrider lingo is not up to par. I'll do my best in describing vehicle and answer all questions to the best of my ability. My exhusband started restoring this vehicle from the ground up. The frame is completely reinforced. Interior is clean and color matches car. All interior needs is carpet kit and hood liner. It's a three on the tree / 3speed. Chrome moldings almost complete minus both rear side moldings (that go across door). Car was recently wire for hydraulics. Trunk was sprayed with protective liner, with welded in brackets to hold 12 or 14 batteries (I'll be checking on that). My exhusband ran 3 pumps, 1 regular pump and 2 piston pumps. I think I said that right? However impala doesn't come with hydros...he kept 'em. The cons that I know of include a very small tear on the front seat, car needs a new battery, cars paint was immaculate until neighbor slightly dented the driver side front fender. Also there is damage to the paint where the trunk fastens to the car as a result of trunk flying open while car was being transported to a car show. Finally, the lovely lady who has taken my place felt the need to hit the front hood of the car with somesort of hard object (see pictures). Car is being sold as is and was running and drivable when last parked. Will consider reasonable offers. I have an idea of what this car can be worth. Submit Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Car Car seat cover
Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Car seat cover Car seat
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Classic car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Classic car
Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Classic car Full-size car
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Classic car Hood
your offer.

·
KICK ROCKS
14,345 Posts
nice car there is a build on here for it some where

·
~DANCE UNDER WATER~
2,417 Posts
7500 is a good deal, someone needs to swoop on this one....

1 - 20 of 42 Posts