LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK guys, this is the car to own. Original numbers matching car. Both soft and hard tops. New Al Knoch interior, new paint, original hubcaps, original tinted and dated glass, original shifter, Rare RPO 242 (1 of 26 made?), original California black plate, original T-3 heaadlights. Odometer shows 37708, believed to be original mileage. Will also consider classic trade + cash. $49,900 Sal

Attachments

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Originally posted by rd62rdstr@Aug 19 2005, 10:08 PM~3660732
OK guys, this is the car to own. Original numbers matching car. Both soft and hard tops. New Al Knoch interior, new paint, original hubcaps, original tinted and dated glass, original shifter, Rare RPO 242 (1 of 26 made?), original California black plate, original T-3 heaadlights. Odometer shows 37708, believed to be original mileage. Will also consider classic trade + cash. $49,900 Sal
damn....beautiful collector car........1 of 26 made i think you could get more that 50 k :worship:

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Barret Jackson would have been perfect for this car, I agree.
I decided to post it here as well as a few other sites, because you never know. Some of these vatos lay down some serious feria on their cars; a la mejor they'd like to put some money into something that will be a good investment.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.