LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1962 SS Impala project car. Pretty solid and straight original paint car, needs front floor pans, but 1/4 panels are very solid including in the wheel wells behind the rear wheels. The trim on the car including the SS trim is in very good shape as the car has been sitting for 25+ years now, only been outside for a few years. Needs seats, hood, console, and windshield. I do have the driver side fender, it's just not pictured, and I have a running vintage '62 283 motor with powerglide that can go with the car as well, not the original motor. Car needs complete restoration, but it is suprisingly solid for its looks, and a good buy in at $1800 obo!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
DAAM :confused: take out a 0 and it might sell

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
clear the junk and post pics of the floors, trunk, and firewall tag!!!!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey like I said this car really isn't as bad as it looks! Believe me I just sold one that was about half the car this one is for half the price. That car was almost completely rotted and barely worthy of a parts car, and you know what, in pics it probably looked better than this does. It is a true SS no funny business here, I do have a reputation to uphold! You can buy and build this car for less than $20k and if you're smart maybe you'll have close to a $30k car! $3k to start a project that could be worth 10x that is a fair buy I'd say!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
NO MORE BS
9,545 Posts
Originally posted by westcoaststyle@Jan 23 2010, 05:14 PM~16388358
Hey like I said this car really isn't as bad as it looks!  Believe me I just sold one that was about half the car this one is for half the price.  That car was almost completely rotted and barely worthy of a parts car, and you know what, in pics it probably looked better than this does.  It is a true SS no funny business here, I do have a reputation to uphold!  You can buy and build this car for less than $20k and if you're smart maybe you'll have close to a $30k car!  $3k to start a project that could be worth 10x that is a fair buy I'd say!
I need the passenger dash panel..the aluminum, you want to sell? I need to see where the grab bar bolts up, but need the piece..LMK :biggrin:

·
Registered
836 Posts
:wow: Damn, there must not be much impalas in washington. Around here that car would sell for 500 as it sits and 1,000 with the original motor, not just a period correct motor. Good luck bump ;)

1 - 20 of 89 Posts