LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many of you know the great project Skim built "Texas Toast" - I just really love the wagons, as a few of also have seen my 61 Parkwood project currently in built up ...

This project with the 62 will be different to my 61… and alike the Texas Toast .. now shiny paint ... no nice bumpers, ...

It will have Ridetch latest E3 Level control and ride height sensors with 2 x 5 Gallons tanks and all around CoolRide bag system and MuscleBar in the front and rear… Coys 20" in the front and 22" in the rear ... 14" Z06 Corvette brakes in the front and rear ....
383 engine with FAST XFI electronic file injection kit with around 540HP and new built 700R4 transmission from Rossler … all new red leather interior from CarsInc ..

The frame will be fresh powdercoated … the belly be painted in a satin red,… all smooth and clean fresh painted firewall …

Pictures to follow next weeks …

·
NO MORE BS
9,545 Posts
Damn, Skim's inspiring a lot of folk, but where has he been?? Can't wait to see this Deuce!

·
Registered
4,470 Posts
Originally posted by fabian@Jan 27 2010, 01:24 PM~16429713
Many of you know the great project Skim built "Texas Toast" - I just really love the wagons, as a few of also have seen my 61 Parkwood project currently in built up ...

This project with the 62 will be different to my 61… and alike the Texas Toast .. now shiny paint ... no nice bumpers, ...

It will have Ridetch latest E3 Level control and ride height sensors with 2 x 5 Gallons tanks and all around CoolRide bag system and MuscleBar in the front and rear… Coys 20" in the front  and 22" in the rear ... 14" Z06 Corvette brakes in the front and rear ....
383 engine with FAST XFI electronic file injection kit with around 540HP and new built 700R4 transmission from Rossler … all new red leather interior from CarsInc ..

The frame will be fresh powdercoated … the belly be painted in a satin red,… all smooth and clean fresh painted firewall …

Pictures to follow next weeks …
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
NO MORE BS
9,545 Posts
Originally posted by fabian@Jan 28 2010, 10:32 AM~16440403
Thanks ! I will post some pictures in next weeks ...
Fabian , you are killin me with no pics of the '62 :uh:

·
RESPECT IS EVERYTHING
40,199 Posts
I SEE YOUR BOY MOEVED BACK TO VEGAS :wow:

·
NO MORE BS
9,545 Posts
Originally posted by Lolohopper@Feb 2 2010, 02:03 AM~16486245
Do you have some pix for us????
We are waiting :wow:  :wow:  :wow:
X62

·
Registered
427 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
about fabian:
Originally posted by Joost....@Mar 14 2010, 11:26 AM~16885420
It sure is amazing how this type of story always keeps popping up from different people that do business with you. Somebody in the US buys an airride-setup from you but theres no compressors, somebody buys wheels but theres no adaptors, somebody builds you custom blocks and you loose his expensive tabs, somebody comes over from the US and doesnt get paid extra for extra works even though you agreed to those terms, somebody builds you a setup and you cheat him out of the last payment after having picked up the car, its always something with you.

You either are born unlucky, or youre a poor businessman and a scammer. Ill let everybody decide that for themselves but something tells me your nickname fabian fairytail flach didnt just pop out the blue for nothing.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts