LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be listing a bunch of stuff I have here prior to listing it on ebay. Most of the stuff is items I got in an inventory I purchased out and are things I do not specailize in. I specailize in options and accesories for 58-64 impalas. If you dont see what you are looking for email me and I might have it.

All inquiries should be emailed to [email protected]

I will alos clear my PM box but it fills up fast so I prefer communication via emails.

This is a 1963-1964 am/fm radio. Perfect for adding a couple of points at the show!!!!!!!!! The chrome face shows no flaws and you throw it right in any car!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
damn i wish i had fm :cheesy:

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Originally posted by OneStopImpalaShop@Oct 2 2007, 01:43 PM~8916563
I will be listing a bunch of stuff I have here prior to listing it on ebay. Most of the stuff is items I got in an inventory I purchased out and are things I do not specailize in. I specailize in options and accesories for 58-64 impalas. If you dont see what you are looking for email me and I might have it.

All inquiries should be emailed to [email protected]

I will alos clear my PM box but it fills up fast so I prefer communication via emails.

This is a 1963-1964 am/fm radio.  Perfect for adding a couple of points at the show!!!!!!!!!  The chrome face shows no flaws and you throw it right in any car!!!!!!

1st and second pics diffrent radios??? first has bowtie in middle. witch one is FM?

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts

heres a shot from my 64 ht. when its on AM it has a bowtie when its on FM it diesnt have a bowtie and the numbers change ;)

·
Registered
7,229 Posts
Originally posted by Mr Impala@Oct 2 2007, 11:26 PM~8920751

heres a shot from my 64 ht. when its on AM it has a bowtie when its on FM it diesnt have a bowtie and the numbers change  ;)
thanx, learned something new

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mr Impala is holding school.

Just in case anyone missed it, a question was asked about the radio face having a bowtie in one pix and not in the other. One is when its on am dial and one is when its on fm dial. Same radio in pix, I just wanted to show the radio on both dials.

BUMP

1 - 14 of 14 Posts