LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i know this is my first post here, but i will be willing to meet with, call, or whatever makes you feel comfortable. i can give you many references from other sites (mostly firearm related :0 ) or any number of Law Enforcement related contacts, as i am a cop myself :cool:

so to the meat and potatos, i have a 63 Impala i am trying to sell. i bought it about 6 months ago, with the hopes of bagging it, and doing a clean and simple restore. but my wife is saying i have too many hobbies, we are trying to buy a house, and well, i don't quite have the tools or means to really take on a project like this right now. i used to live in florida, where my father in law had an endless supply of tools, materials, and well, knowledge. i guess like my mom says, my eyes were bigger then my stomach, or bit off more then i can chew, or well, you get it.

well, i bought the car from an older guy who planned on doing a restore with his son, but then his son went to college, and well it never happened. he tells me it is complete, minus the steering colum, carpet, and wiring harness, and motor. and judging from everything, he is pretty right (of course maybe a bolt here and there...) there is a transmission, and i beleive its a 3 speed...? the body is in immaculate condition, and the frame looks just as good. of course there is some surface rust on the frame, but hell its over 50 years old. i really only have experience with some 80's trucks (S10's, Blazers, etc.) but the frame on this looks just as good as all those did.

never really sold a car on the net, so if theres any specific questions or pictures you need, just let me know. if you want you can call me at (two-one-zero) 26O-4O4O, my name is Chris. i live in a city called Devine, about 20 minutes south of San Antonio on IH35...

LOOKING FOR $1000

·
In Due Time!!!!
16,261 Posts
Originally posted by BIGBEN@Sep 26 2007, 01:36 AM~8871555
that's not an impala
X2

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Originally posted by joe_momma@Sep 26 2007, 09:15 AM~8873017
can someone enlghten me then.... :confused:
has post between front side and rear side glass, and trunk lid has 4 lights total nor 6.
;)

·
Registered
3,408 Posts
Originally posted by joe_momma@Sep 26 2007, 02:18 PM~8874986
looking for $2000ish, or what the hell, will trade for a running 80's (the boxier style) S10 with AC....
if it doesnt sell, part it out im sure impala owners are looking for rust free sheet metal, hood fenders doors dash grill...might be able to make your money back that way ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by joe_momma@Sep 25 2007, 11:58 PM~8871343
never really sold a car on the net, so if theres any specific questions or pictures you need, just let me know. if you want you can call me at (two-one-zero) 26O-4O4O, my name is Chris. i live in a city called Devine, about 20 minutes south of San Antonio on IH35...
;) i guess the south-south-south side?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
got some specific requests for seat and floor pictures. there are two questionable areas on the floor. right under where the pedals would go, and under the back seat, drivers side (circled in green). there are not like gaping holes, but the are not solid...not sure how to describe it, maybe the pics will help....

1 - 20 of 29 Posts