LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
$800 ** PRICE DROPPED 1963 BISCAYNE WAGON FOR SALE

1963 BISCAYNE WAGON FOR SALE. CLEAN CLEAR AZ TITLE IN HAND, CAR HAS ITS ORIGINAL INLINE 6 MOTOR AND TRANNY. I AM PICKING THIS CAR UP ON TUESDAY 8/16/2011. I WILL HAVE MORE PICTURES POST AND INFO ON THE CONDITION OF THE CAR THEN. $1500. PM IF INTERESTED.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Here are some pics of the 63 biscayne, car comes with an extra 63 impala tail gate with glass, majority of all the original parts are still there, all glass is there, except the windshield is cracked and its missing a drivers side back door glass (driver door glass is there, just rolled down in picture) . Solid roof and sheet metal, its got minor rust on the lower front fenders. Car is going to needs floor pans and trunk pan replaced, the rest of the floors and braces are solid. Motor turns over, I am going to try and get it running this weekend. Car was running before it was parked. You can part this car out and make your money back. Clean AZ TITLE , All vin tags and cowl tags are still on the car. $1500 OBO.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Here are some pics of the 63 biscayne, car comes with an extra 63 impala tail gate with glass, majority of all the original parts are still there, all glass is there, except the windshield is cracked and its missing a drivers side back door glass (driver door glass is there, just rolled down in picture) . Solid roof and sheet metal, its got minor rust on the lower front fenders. Car is going to needs floor pans and trunk pan replaced, the rest of the floors and braces are solid. Motor turns over, I am going to try and get it running this weekend. Car was running before it was parked. You can part this car out and make your money back. Clean AZ TITLE , All vin tags and cowl tags are still on the car. $1500 OBO.

wats up with the bomb in the back ground (second pic) ur's?

·
Registered
11,419 Posts
call me waNT TO BUY UR WAGON;;7146049092;;;;TODAY FOOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts