LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am replacing the bushings on my 1963 impala the lower trailing arm bushings the rear lower trailing arms to be exact, i bought 4 of the same size bushings online it said they mesure 1.540" Outside Diameter, 2 of them went in on the bottom where the shock goes fine, but on the other end that conects to the frame the other 2 are too big and wont fit. there are the other ones i was going to order it says they measure=Lower; 1.356" Outside Diameter. i thought they would all be the same size or was i supposed to order 2 small ones and 2 big ones. someone please let me know asap i need these arms to be put in quick . i didnt order the kit i ordered them seperate but the same size. the pics show what im talking bout. just trying to be sure so i dont waste time and money on this order,. the first ones are the small ones i WAS going to order, the 2nd ones are the 4 that i got good for one side didnt fit on the other.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.