LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
63 Rag :0 :0 :0 All original restoration project. Car is 327 V8, 4 Speed on the floor, Interior complete front and back seats-door panels-center counsol-piston covers, Exterior almost every piece of trim is there and original-All convertible parts are complete-Pillars-rack-cylinders-pump-needs drivers side vert wing window-has vert mouldings-latches-switch. The body HAS RUST!!!! I do not consider it beyond repair in any way. Trunk tub is gone, trunk upper shelf is intact and not in bad shape (a couple little holes) inner wheel houses solid. Floors are shot needs a one piece pan and under rear seat pan. Rockers inner and outer are intact but might as well make them new while your in there. This is not a car beyond the point of fixing there is metal to weld new panels to. Located in St.Louis Mo 63010 If interested PM me with offers! Looking for a 61 Rag Body or Solid 61 hardtop body other than that cash offers Thanks I will post more pics tomorrow but at least this is proof :0

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Vert bump! Oh yeah I forgot to mention It has been sittin behind a barn for about 25-30 years so it dont run I could turn the crank by hand though so I assume its not locked up ;)

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will check pms when I get home from work :cool:

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
HOW MUCH?
OR WOULD YOU LIKE THE 61 HT ?

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Originally posted by midwest_swang@Nov 11 2008, 11:03 PM~12130492
Looking for a 61 Rag Body or Solid 61 hardtop body

·
Registered
15,175 Posts
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Keep them bubbles comin I just might trade for the right one :0 Also someone start the cash bid :cool:

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by tonymc@Nov 12 2008, 09:18 PM~12140269
how much for the 63 and can u post more pics of the inside and out of the car
I forgot my camera today I will take it with me in the morning and get a shit load of pics of the vert and wagons ;) :cool:

·
Registered
9,670 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Getting a few Cash offers rollin in post your offer it never hurts im not tryin to break it off in anyones ass but it is a rag!!!! Not tryin to play games on price at all either that aint my style if someone hits that majic number its GONE! I really wouldnt mind keepin it cause rags are gettin to be a bitch to find in any good year :angry: Keep postin up them 61s I really need a solid straight shell cause I have an overstock of 61 parts ive been dying to slap on the right body but dont have time for all that hangin quarter full body off rotisery type shit you feel me ;) ;) Thanks Dano :cool:

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by ~ElcoRider~@Nov 12 2008, 07:13 PM~12138918
give me a price.... :cool:
PM sent

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Fool PM me tha ticket, lets keep it in the club ;)

1 - 20 of 49 Posts