LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting this up for a friend. 63 Impala convertible. Everything new, weatherstriping, paint, interior, chrome, top. Top works fine with underdash switch. Lay and play ProHopper 2 pump setup with 4 batteries. Car will come with 13x7 100 spoke Daytons, not the 72 spoke in the pics. 350 engine with pulley system, ac, electric fan. All suspension was rebuilt. Mild stereo system. The date on the pics is wrong, pics were taken today. Car is dirty from sitting, hardly been used. Asking 32k.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Mr. Andrew@Feb 11 2010, 08:00 PM~16587148
Clean ass car any trades ?
I'm not sure but I wouldn't think so cuz I'm also gonna post pics of a 62 Impala that he wants to sell as well, just waiting on him to tell me the price. Pretty sure he needs the money more than anything.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by sssam71485@Feb 11 2010, 09:24 PM~16588094
that's clean but not for 32k....this economy sucks right now on to of that...it's hella clean though!!...nice ride....
Well, the 32k might not be set in stone, make an offer and see if he'll take it. One thing is for sure, it probably took more than 32k to get this car where it is now let alone finding one to get it to this point. Thanks for the compliment though... :cool:

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
32K :roflmao: :loco: :loco: :loco: :loco: but best of luck either way :cool:

·
Registered
38 Posts
That's a badass Tre but 32k ??? :wow:
I want sum of wat ur homie is smokin' :cheesy:

·
Registered
19,808 Posts
CAR IS CLEAN - A LITTLE MUCH I WONT DISRESPECT AND PUT SMILEY FACES, BUT THEY ARE RIGHT IN THIS ECONOMY, IT IS ALL BAD

GOOD LUCK ON THE SALE HOMIE, I WOULD'NT MIND GETTING A TRE, BUT STILL TRYING TO GET RID OF MY RIDES

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I'm guessing around 20? It's not an SS, and no power windows. Not tryna hate on you or ur Homies ride, but when ever you add hydros, you drop what ur car is really worth. GL on ur sale- :cool:

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Funny all the appraisers, LOL. And not everyone is hurting in the "economy." :biggrin: Good luck, hope it sells, makes mine worth more, :0

1 - 20 of 76 Posts