LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some original parts off my 1963 Impala, all are in good working condition.

Stock radiator from a 327 car. Works fine, does not leak. I'm adding AC to the car and it's hot in Texas so I upgraded to a 3 core aluminum radiator.
$100 or trade for a straight radiator support (someone tried to tow my car and bent mine)

Original heater assembly. Including heater core (no leaks), firewall heater box, heater blower motor/fan (blows strong), and inner heater box (all doors & levers working). Includes a brand new heater blower resistor installed in heater box. I bought a Classic Auto Air kit that replaces all these parts with new AC/heat blend doors and cores, so I no longer need this.
$100 for everything

Stock Clutch pedal assembly & linkage.
$40

All parts are original and working. You can see/pick them up if you're local, or I'll pack and ship them for the cost of UPS insured Ground shipping (send me your zip code and I'll get you a shipping price).

I can take pics when I get home and post if needed, just ask.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Original heater assembly. Including heater core (no leaks), firewall heater box, heater blower motor/fan (blows strong), and inner heater box (all doors & levers working). Includes a brand new heater blower resistor installed in heater box. I bought a Classic Auto Air kit that replaces all these parts with new AC/heat blend doors and cores, so I no longer need this.
$100 for everything
Are you willing to split up the blower motor from the assembly and sell separately? My squirrel cage on my blower motor broke and I've been trying to find a replacement. My car had AC added, but I think the blower motor and squirrel cage were retained with the kit that was used. If you are willing to separate the part could you please measure the squirrel cage and let me know the diameter, height, etc. and possibly some pictures?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts