LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the car is in fort worth, tx price is $2,499.00 no motor, tranny is bad, all glass there, front windshield will need to be replaced, needs bodywork. drop motor in it and tranny rebuild and it will run and drive, factory ac car. most parts there. no batteries for hydraulics, but on craigslist you could get a motor and tranny for $600 or so and some places sell hydraulic batteris for $35.00/pc so 8 batteries x $35 = $280 for batteris and $600 for motor etc, you could be rolling the project car for $880 parts plus $2,499 . total $3,380 rolling in a six tray....then work on it as you go. just some ideas...if no one buys it, i'll prob put motor in it and sell it for more....just thought give someone a chance to mess with it before i do that. thanks pm me if interested.....I have truck and trailer , can deliver, but of course time is money , so that will cost you....thanks

·
KICK ROCKS
14,345 Posts
pm me a adress where I can come check it out

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
damn well if taxes come in and i get enough im going to fo sho hit u upi want a 63 rag but a hardtop will work juz fine and why u dont juz sell it for 2500 u kno nobody guna give u 2,499 lol its juz a penny :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
yea well 2499 does look good but u cant go to the bank atm or nothing and pull out 2499 minus well pull 2500 lol but yea post up more pics

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:cool: frame is clean, no rust or tweaks....the fenders are good. not too sure of the history of the car, i only had it for like a year...it had a bad dent on the passenger rear qtr window, the guy i bought it from said it was next to a dumpster at an apartment complex and i guess a truck picked up a couch and it fell on the car, so we pulled out the dent , i replaced the hood, that was damaged also. have the extra whole front clip to go with it. all interior is ther minus passenger door panel. decent shape, a lil armor all and couple air fresheners...lol. pumps all work fine, one side solenoids are bad....needs hinges for the hood, mufflers powersteering, all there....doors open good and shut good. i do have a another frame for a 61-64 impalas, with some rusted chrome stuff on it., gonna sell it nex week for $375 to a guy if he comes through, all chrome on it needs re dipped..

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
ypu want to selll that driver side fender?

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Originally posted by SirTomeygun@Jan 29 2010, 12:23 AM~16448472
pm me your number if you want, one dude supposed to come look at it sunday, first come first serve, i gotta work tomorrow, but be back late sat night, prob.  be avail sunday for viewing.  and about that fender.......$50?
i could do fifty bucks where u located i willpayt to ship greyhound whats up

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
323 257 9583 shop number

1 - 20 of 90 Posts