LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
63 impala ss clone for sale no motor or tranny has clean title pink in hand reg up to date have pretty much everything just needs to be put together asking 3900 obo or trade for another impala below 70 call or txt Ryan 510 259-8472

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
car has no rust floors are solid!! Its my homies ride body wise its solid ride!! Just needs love he bought it with the intentions of restoring it but too much for him youngster trying to ride but took on a big project!! Car was painted a while back but previouse owners didnt take much pride in restoreing it just wanted to do a quick restore!!

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
paint and body looks like a macco job didnt take the time to do the body work the way it should!! But 100% rust free :cool:

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Originally posted by crazymexicano101@Jan 30 2010, 09:58 PM~16464472
i like the interior,but isnt that 64 interior
The Person who did the interior did some crazy shit!! Close to 64 pattern but not all the way!! Has the impala emblem bubbling out on the rear seats on the top!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
the 63 is solid car no rust floors are solid the car just basically needs the knowledge and time to put bak together

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
here are more pics i do have all 63 ss hubs i have a original 63 ss steering column and wheel with brand new horn ring. i got tha ss speedometer have all the window handles nd ss emblems

IMG]http://www.layitlow.net/pics/1001b/imp side view.jpg[/IMG]

1 - 20 of 45 Posts