LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1963 impala convertible ss. All sheetmetal work is done. New floors and braces. One lower fender patched Other was rust free. Doors in good condtion. I have all convertible trim and glass and hardware. left lower quarter was repaired as well as the lower wheelhouse. The right quarter was replaced and as well as the lower wheelhouse. I have another trunk (not pictured) that is rust free. Body work has not been done yet just metal work. I also have the seats and piston covers. Need all redone. Also comes with a rebuilt 283 $7000 obo

·
1964 chevrolet
3,812 Posts
Damn looks like you did some good metal work :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SOMEONE HURRY UP AND BUY! IM NOT TAKING ANY TRADES, I HAVE ENOUGH PROJECTS RIGHT NOW. THIS IS A GOOD PRICE FOR A SS VERT. ITS BETTER TO BUY THIS THAN BUY ONE WITH SUPRISES COVERED UP WITH BONDO AND PAINT. ALL THE HARD WORK IS DONE! JUST BODY WORK AND PAINT, THEN YEARS OF CARE FREE RIDING :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CLEAR TITLE IN HAND. READY TO LOAD UP AD MOVE OUT. ITS TAKING UP VALUABLE SPACE FOR MY 61.

·
Registered
1,847 Posts
DIDNT YOU WANT LESS FOR THIS BEFORE? :uh:

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nah homie, wrong thread. Ealier when I listed it I said I was open to offers.

thinking about selling it for some time and im still undecided. I wanna see whats its worth. Ive got some money into it. I replaced the floor and the rockers, lower quarter on one side and a full side. The wheelhouses were repaired also and braces , new body mounts etc. long list of thing fixed. 283 rebuilt engine also. I have the seats cluster recently blasted trunk, hood , fenders, some nos trim tilt column auto shifter and console all convertible stainless trim.I have mostly everything for it. I have another 64 vert im might sell also ill post pics tommorow. heres some pics of the work done .jus wanna see what its worth.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
this mother fucker aint gonna sale cause the fucken economy

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
feel you, THE REASON IM SELLING IS BECAUSE OF THE ECONOMY. SOMEBODY GOTTA BE LOOKIN FOR A TRE IN GOOD CONDITION. O.B.O

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
JOLIET. 45 MINS FROM YOU HOMIE

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ttt

·
Registered