LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Candies, flakes & pearls!
Joined
·
15,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by hot$tuff5964@Oct 10 2006, 08:14 PM~6343583
thats seems like waaaaay too much buddy...... good luck
OR BEST OFFER!

IF ANYONE WANTS TO TALK IT OVER, JUST CALL. I'M POSTING THIS FOR A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE.
 

·
Man on a mission
Joined
·
54,030 Posts
Originally posted by Crenshaw's Finest@Oct 10 2006, 07:05 PM~6343473
Call for more info...serious only please. 909-376-7599






GOTS POTENIAL....LITTLE HIGH THOUGH
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,340 Posts
Not bad :thumbsup: prices only going up
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,862 Posts
Originally posted by Regal King@Oct 11 2006, 02:02 AM~6344646
Not bad :thumbsup: prices only going up
exactly....

IMO, 7.5k for a straight(looking) body, looks like chrome is there, etc... not bad...

we can all look back at this topic in 2-3 years when rusted bodies are going for more than 8k...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
427 Posts
Originally posted by biggeazy-e@Oct 11 2006, 12:16 PM~6347876
exactly....

IMO, 7.5k for a straight(looking) body, looks like chrome is there, etc... not bad...

we can all look back at this topic in 2-3 years when rusted bodies are going for more than 8k...
I paid for a 64 no rust straight body no rust, running, all original, complete for $5000. How much lower would you go on this car? I have a friend looking for one.
 

·
Candies, flakes & pearls!
Joined
·
15,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by Salvarican@Oct 11 2006, 04:39 PM~6349375
I paid for a 64 no rust straight body no rust, running, all original, complete for $5000. How much lower would you go on this car? I have a friend looking for one.
Tell your friend to call. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,898 Posts
The price is reasonable homie,not like at the pomona swapmeet when rust buckets are going for $12k.It sould sell no problem....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,175 Posts
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 

·
2GUNZ
Joined
·
28,221 Posts
Originally posted by OGDinoe1@Oct 13 2006, 12:10 AM~6359708
The price is reasonable homie,not like at the pomona swapmeet when rust buckets are going for $12k.It sould sell no problem....
THAT IS BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS IN A HURRY. YOU GOTTA SHOP AROUND. IT WOULD BE A GOOD PICK UP AT 5K. BUT THAT POMONA SWAPMEET GOT A GREAT NAME FROM BACK IN THE DAY, SHIT WE WOULD DRIVE DOWN THERE FROM STOCKTON TO BUY PARTS. BUT THEY GOT GREEDY, AND EVERYTHING IS SO OVERPRICED
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,942 Posts
I have checked this car out . This car has some solid floors and trunk and it is a 4 speed it is worth the money would make someone a great project :thumbsup:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top