LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale i have a very rare 1963 Impala SS convertible, NO title , have cowl and vin tag. Has 350 chevy with powerglide. Runs and drives , just did $1500 in brakes , has front disc. Factory A/C , factory power windows (all work except front driver window) power brakes and power steering!!!! I have a complete SS interior buckets console etc.... have all door panels in nice sahpe seats are all good driver condition( red) . not a true ss car. Convertible top motor works. Floors have been patched before , needs rear driver floor , and trunk pan has been
patched as well. Somebody hung a new quarter on the passenger side but never finished!!! Hood and trunk solid!!! frame is solid!!!
Asking$7900 obo
call or text me 551 486 9443
Billy

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have complete interior i will be posting pics of soon , also have 2 extra front fenders , have clean front and rear bumpers , no side trim , have a complete lock and key set brand new for ignition, doors, and trunk!! Have 2 factory A/C compressors and all of the factory a/c lines and parts. Have two floor shifters that go with the car also and some rear tailights and trim.

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
GOOD PROJECT AND A GOOD PRICE :thumbsup:

·
Registered
955 Posts
I have complete interior i will be posting pics of soon , also have 2 extra front fenders , have clean front and rear bumpers , no side trim , have a complete lock and key set brand new for ignition, doors, and trunk!! Have 2 factory A/C compressors and all of the factory a/c lines and parts. Have two floor shifters that go with the car also and some rear tailights and trim.
man billy. build that shit homie:yes:

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 20 of 87 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.