LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I pretty sure if you pry on it. Its just going to bend. If i recall its sandwiched in the rubber seal. Making it impossible to get out unless you remove the whole glass by cutting the seal from the inside and pushing the glass out then replace the seal with a new one

·
Registered
47,194 Posts
Incorrect..because. U put the seal on the glass then put the seal and glass in the car then the trim. The removal is reverse of that

·
Registered
30 Posts
You have to remove the side moldings first then use a windshield clip tool to pull back the clips a little while pulling up on the top molding. The clip tool looks like a flat arrow with a handle on it made of metal, they sell them at most auto parts stores.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Welcome to the board. If it is just like a 64 Impala and I think it is. The wider piece on the upright sides is screwed on with 2 screws inside the door opening. For the bottom trim, you need to remove the metal piece that the windshield wiper arms shafts go threw. Then there will be screw you need to remove. The top is a little harder you will need a tool to unclip the clips. I hope someone will chime in with a better explanation. I really know how to do it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts