LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking to sale or trade my 1963 SS Impala convertible. Its a factory convertible not a conversion and a true SS model not a clone. It truly runs,drives and looks great. A real jump in and go anywhere kind of car local or long distance,anytime day or night rain or shine. I've done it. Everything inside and out works like the day it was sold back in 1963. Has the 327 motor w/ PG auto trans. Equipped w/ factory air conditioning "belt needs replacing",padded dash,front and rear bumper guards,green soft tint glass,P/S and P/B. Its confirmed by cowl tag. Has recently had complete front and rear suspension rebuilt and replaced with CPP tubular control arms front and rear,sway bars front and rear and power front disc brakes. Only to make it more driver friendly with todays road conditions. Its never been lifted,lowered or bagged. All else in drivetrain remains stock. Body is great,straight and rust free. The paint looks great also. Top is recent and is perfect. Interior is complete and 100% functional. Overall condition is nice. Its getting harder to find these early convertibles in this complete and unmolested condition. Im only looking to trade towards a 58,59 or 61 Impala convertible . Must be in similar condition Im willing to add some cash for the right trade. PLEASE NO CONVERSIONS"FAKES" or projects. Im only interested in the cars previously listed
or will sale outright for $25K FIRM

·
IMPALA WHORE 64 SS RAGTOP
1,638 Posts
Originally posted by anythingonwhlz@Dec 9 2010, 06:06 PM~19286674
Im looking to sale or trade my 1963 SS Impala convertible.  Its a factory convertible not a conversion and a true SS model not a clone.  It truly runs,drives and looks great.  A real jump in and go anywhere kind of car local or long distance,anytime day or night rain or shine. I've done it. Everything inside and out works like the day it was sold back in 1963.  Has the 327 motor w/ PG auto trans.  Equipped w/ factory air conditioning "belt needs replacing",padded dash,front and rear bumper guards,green soft tint glass,P/S and P/B.  Its confirmed by cowl tag. Has recently had complete front and rear suspension rebuilt and replaced with CPP tubular control arms front and rear,sway bars front and rear and power front disc brakes.  Only to make it more driver friendly with todays road conditions.  Its never been lifted,lowered or bagged. All else in drivetrain remains stock.  Body is great,straight and rust free.  The paint looks great also.  Top is recent and is perfect.  Interior is complete and 100% functional.  Overall condition is nice.  Its getting harder to find these early convertibles in this complete and unmolested condition.  Im only looking to trade towards a 58,59 or 61 Impala convertible .  Must be in similar condition Im willing to add some cash for the right trade.  PLEASE NO CONVERSIONS"FAKES" or projects. Im only interested in the cars previously listed

nice ride homie good luck on your trade or sale.

·
Registered
621 Posts

hey i got this 1995 roadmaster and cash on top im looking for a impala for my son for christmas so let me know thanks..

·
67 IMPALA
4,663 Posts
Originally posted by anythingonwhlz@Dec 9 2010, 06:06 PM~19286674
Im looking to sale or trade my 1963 SS Impala convertible.  Its a factory convertible not a conversion and a true SS model not a clone.  It truly runs,drives and looks great.  A real jump in and go anywhere kind of car local or long distance,anytime day or night rain or shine. I've done it. Everything inside and out works like the day it was sold back in 1963.  Has the 327 motor w/ PG auto trans.  Equipped w/ factory air conditioning "belt needs replacing",padded dash,front and rear bumper guards,green soft tint glass,P/S and P/B.  Its confirmed by cowl tag. Has recently had complete front and rear suspension rebuilt and replaced with CPP tubular control arms front and rear,sway bars front and rear and power front disc brakes.  Only to make it more driver friendly with todays road conditions.  Its never been lifted,lowered or bagged. All else in drivetrain remains stock.  Body is great,straight and rust free.  The paint looks great also.  Top is recent and is perfect.  Interior is complete and 100% functional.  Overall condition is nice.  Its getting harder to find these early convertibles in this complete and unmolested condition.  Im only looking to trade towards a 58,59 or 61 Impala convertible .  Must be in similar condition Im willing to add some cash for the right trade.  PLEASE NO CONVERSIONS"FAKES" or projects. Im only interested in the cars previously listed

:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

·
Registered
4,446 Posts
I thought all super sport impalas came with a 409 not the 327 :dunno:

·
Bay Area freeway rider
9,930 Posts
Originally posted by Psycho631@Dec 12 2010, 12:53 PM~19308172
I thought all super sport impalas came with a 409 not the 327 :dunno:
you could have got a 6 cyl in ss :cool:

·
Bay Area freeway rider
9,930 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Dec 12 2010, 01:35 PM~19308509
you could have got an  SS  with a 6 cylinder if you wanted back then.

you beat me, same time :cool: :cool:

1 - 20 of 80 Posts