LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 80 Posts

·
18,283 Posts
Originally posted by Skim@Dec 12 2010, 01:35 PM~19308509
you could have got an  SS  with a 6 cylinder if you wanted back then.
A friend of mine had a clean ass one back in the days. All OG 64 SS Hardtop black on black with a six banger :cool:

·
Registered
547 Posts
Originally posted by anythingonwhlz@Dec 9 2010, 06:06 PM~19286674
Im looking to sale or trade my 1963 SS Impala convertible.  Its a factory convertible not a conversion and a true SS model not a clone.  It truly runs,drives and looks great.  A real jump in and go anywhere kind of car local or long distance,anytime day or night rain or shine. I've done it. Everything inside and out works like the day it was sold back in 1963.  Has the 327 motor w/ PG auto trans.  Equipped w/ factory air conditioning "belt needs replacing",padded dash,front and rear bumper guards,green soft tint glass,P/S and P/B.  Its confirmed by cowl tag. Has recently had complete front and rear suspension rebuilt and replaced with CPP tubular control arms front and rear,sway bars front and rear and power front disc brakes.  Only to make it more driver friendly with todays road conditions.  Its never been lifted,lowered or bagged. All else in drivetrain remains stock.  Body is great,straight and rust free.  The paint looks great also.  Top is recent and is perfect.  Interior is complete and 100% functional.  Overall condition is nice.  Its getting harder to find these early convertibles in this complete and unmolested condition.  Im only looking to trade towards a 58,59 or 61 Impala convertible .  Must be in similar condition Im willing to add some cash for the right trade.  PLEASE NO CONVERSIONS"FAKES" or projects. Im only interested in the cars previously listed
or will sale outright for $25K FIRM

:cool: Great dealfor $25 G's

·
Registered
55 Posts
Originally posted by anythingonwhlz@Dec 9 2010, 06:06 PM~19286674
Im looking to sale or trade my 1963 SS Impala convertible.  Its a factory convertible not a conversion and a true SS model not a clone.  It truly runs,drives and looks great.  A real jump in and go anywhere kind of car local or long distance,anytime day or night rain or shine. I've done it. Everything inside and out works like the day it was sold back in 1963.  Has the 327 motor w/ PG auto trans.  Equipped w/ factory air conditioning "belt needs replacing",padded dash,front and rear bumper guards,green soft tint glass,P/S and P/B.  Its confirmed by cowl tag. Has recently had complete front and rear suspension rebuilt and replaced with CPP tubular control arms front and rear,sway bars front and rear and power front disc brakes.  Only to make it more driver friendly with todays road conditions.  Its never been lifted,lowered or bagged. All else in drivetrain remains stock.  Body is great,straight and rust free.  The paint looks great also.  Top is recent and is perfect.  Interior is complete and 100% functional.  Overall condition is nice.  Its getting harder to find these early convertibles in this complete and unmolested condition. Im only looking to trade towards a 58,59 or 61 Impala convertible .  Must be in similar condition Im willing to add some cash for the right trade.  PLEASE NO CONVERSIONS"FAKES" or projects. Im only interested in the cars previously listed

:cool:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
update
Im still looking for trades more then a cash sell for a 58,59,0r 61 Impala vert or now I have expanded my interest towards a 53 or 53 Bel Air verts. Thanks for all the interest and all the nice rides being offered. BUT IM ONLY INTERESTED IN THE CARS I JUST LISTED and THEY MUST BE VERTS.No projects pls must be in similar condition and my 63 or in better condition. And Im willing to add $$$$$ for the right car.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
complete 63
Rag
OG condition
True SS
Uncut
A/C
P/S
P/B
Rust Free

Sounds like a pretty good deal to me

Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
92 Posts
Im looking to sale or trade my 1963 SS Impala convertible. Its a factory convertible not a conversion and a true SS model not a clone. It truly runs,drives and looks great. A real jump in and go anywhere kind of car local or long distance,anytime day or night rain or shine. I've done it. Everything inside and out works like the day it was sold back in 1963. Has the 327 motor w/ PG auto trans. Equipped w/ factory air conditioning "belt needs replacing",padded dash,front and rear bumper guards,green soft tint glass,P/S and P/B. Its confirmed by cowl tag. Has recently had complete front and rear suspension rebuilt and replaced with CPP tubular control arms front and rear,sway bars front and rear and power front disc brakes. Only to make it more driver friendly with todays road conditions. Its never been lifted,lowered or bagged. All else in drivetrain remains stock. Body is great,straight and rust free. The paint looks great also. Top is recent and is perfect. Interior is complete and 100% functional. Overall condition is nice. Its getting harder to find these early convertibles in this complete and unmolested condition. Im only looking to trade towards a 58,59 or 61 Impala convertible . Must be in similar condition Im willing to add some cash for the right trade. PLEASE NO CONVERSIONS"FAKES" or projects. Im only interested in the cars previously listed

I GOT A 1996 CADILLAC FLEETWOOD BROUGHAM VERY CLEAN NEVER CUT,I GOT 62.000 ORIGINAL MILES,I GOT 14X7 GOLD CENTERS,175/70 TIRES,E&G GRILLE,VERY NICE RIDE,I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR A 61 OR 63 IMPALA,LET ME KNOW WHATS CRAKING :cool: ??? "TEXAS AREA"

I got this one homie never cut what's craking??

[/quote]

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
ment to write "sale"
Dale E. is not interested in our style
If he was he'd have some nice ragtops in his collection. Though he's a good guy when I met him.

21 - 40 of 80 Posts