LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1964 Buick LeSabre...

3K views 42 replies 12 participants last post by  MR. BUICK 
#1 ·
I picked it up today for $2300...it needs a little work but it'll clean up nice. All the trim is there and the interior is cherry minus the headliner. I like it cause it looks almost like a 64 Impala...but you know I gotta stay Buick! :biggrin:

See less See more
#2 ·
Looks like a really clean starting point, makes me miss my old wagon!

#3 ·
Originally posted by SwitchBladeCustoms@Oct 24 2007, 03:26 PM~9075283
Looks like a really clean starting point, makes me miss my old wagon!

Yeah, good start but you know how it goes...lots of work to go. Nice wagon by the way, i wish you still had it too... :biggrin:

#4 ·
Least you got the grille emblem with yours, as you can see I could never track one down!

#7 ·
damn makes me miss my first hearse.......

#8 ·
Originally posted by grandson@Oct 25 2007, 12:19 PM~9081878
man that is CLEAN for $2300 dang..

would make a great kustom ..... or low
Thanks...yeah, I thought about a kustom/rat rod, but I think I'm gonna go with a traditional and clean looking lowrider :cool:

#9 ·
Rat rod....fuck no. Crazy 60's kustom? YES.

#12 ·
60's style lowrider?

#13 ·
Originally posted by SwitchBladeCustoms@Oct 25 2007, 05:49 PM~9084401
60's style lowrider?
If by "60's style" you mean supreme wheels then no (I thought about it though and it would look badass)...but I wanna go with more of a traditional 1964 Impala lowrider style: clean kandy apple red paint with a white pearl top, daytons (not chinas), etc...

By the way, I found your missing emblem... :biggrin:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/63-64-65-66...1QQcmdZViewItem

#16 ·
IS THAT THE FIP TRUNK CENTURY IN THE BACKGROUND? I THINK ICVE SEEN PICS OF IT bEFORE.... fucking caps.....

#19 ·
The engine was pretty clean...

A lot of potential lies in that trunk... :cheesy:

Interior was okay after some vaccuming...

And I threw on a 12" glasspack for that old school sound... :biggrin:

#20 ·
damn thats real nice.....

#23 ·
What engine is that, not a 401 is it? It looks GREAT!!! The whole car is "On Like Popcorn." The old simple rides are hard to beat. My '62 pick up is like that. That was when trucks were trucks, hard metal dash, key lock on passenger side only, no carpet or mats, just hard-rock metal. That Buick is really nice and Super Good Luck with it.

#26 ·
Originally posted by MR. BUICK@Oct 26 2007, 07:58 AM~9088172
If by "60's style" you mean supreme wheels then no (I thought about it though and it would look badass)...but I wanna go with more of a traditional 1964 Impala lowrider style: clean kandy apple red paint with a white pearl top, daytons (not chinas), etc...

By the way, I found your missing emblem... :biggrin:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/63-64-65-66...1QQcmdZViewItem

:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.