LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am putting up for sale my '64 Cadillac Coupe Deville. She has 116,XXX miles on the Original 429 and TH400 transmission but runs and shifts great. You can take this car anywhere. I have replaced the exhaust, water pump, Rochester carb, complete drive shaft rebuild and new rims and tires. I still have the factory 15x6 rims and original hubcaps. We have rebuilt the full suspension using air bags, new shocks and ball joints. Air system is 4 2600lb Airlift bags (600 psi) with 4 SMC 3/8 valves, Viair 400 compressor, Viair pressure switch and 1 5 gallon tank. Car is set up to run 22" wheels and still sit all the way down.

Interior is original with Power Seats and windows. Dash pad is cracked but they do sell replacements or you can have an interior shop fix it. When I bought the car it had a CD player under dash so I replaced the radio but left it in the same spot. I have added an amp and subs, so it does sound pretty good.

There is some rust under the Vinyl Top. The previous owner replaced the top but not the window gasket so there is some under the rear window. I have new gaskets for the front windshield and rear window. The paint is an older repaint but looks good from about 5 foot away.

If you want a car that will turn heads this is the car for you. No matter what you are into ( Classics, Hot Rods, Customs, Low Riders, Slabs, Donks, Big Wheels ) this is the car for you.

No Trades. $14,500 o.b.o.

Let me know,

Joseph

210-683-7724
[email protected]

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Really nice ride but $14K For a hard top is going to be tough. If it was a drop top Then It would get sold alot quicker but even a drop for $14k in this economy would take some time. Good luck.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks... That is why it is o.b.o. I have already had offers in the $10g range. Classic NADA is $11g for average. This car is an above Cadillac.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts